Looking for 20" hood light bar mounts.

Adamdlc

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Rubicon, 2013 Ram 2500
Has anyone came across any nice hood mounts for a 20" light bar other than the Rigid Adapt mount? (way out of my price range) i have seen a few 30" but i have not been able to find a 20" for some reason. Also, I'm assuming the JL and JL hood mounts are not interchangeable?
Sponsored

Diesel550

First Name
Addam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I used the GoRino 20" hood mounts from Jegs.com.

Fit my 20" Rigid light bar almost perfect. Had to add 4 stainless steel washers on each side but that certainly isnt a complaint.

20181230_151247.jpg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 GMC Jimmy, 1986 Chevy Silverado, 2014 Ram Sport 4x4, Future JL
Has anyone came across any nice hood mounts for a 20" light bar other than the Rigid Adapt mount? (way out of my price range) i have seen a few 30" but i have not been able to find a 20" for some reason. Also, I'm assuming the JL and JL hood mounts are not interchangeable?
Correct, in that the JL and JK hoods are not the same, at least in the hood hinge spacing. Though I do have it on good authority that Rigid is making a mount similar to the 20" Adapt mount, but for standard lightbars.

OP
OP

Adamdlc

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Rubicon, 2013 Ram 2500
Correct, in that the JL and JK hoods are not the same, at least in the hood hinge spacing. Though I do have it on good authority that Rigid is making a mount similar to the 20" Adapt mount, but for standard lightbars.

Thank you, I will just have to wait a little longer till that happens
Sponsored