Sponsored

Looking for 2.5" lift to complete the look.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I have the AEV 2.5" DualSport RT.

LOVE IT

20200229_194311.jpg
Are you still running this set up?
Also in this pic is that the sway bar disconnected...I'm trying to decide now if I want this lift , the teraflex st2.5 with adjustbale falcon ... RK 2.5 Inch Adventure System...what tire you running here? Also you still on stock axles and gears?
Sponsored

joshrude

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Are you still running this set up?
Also in this pic is that the sway bar disconnected...I'm trying to decide now if I want this lift , the teraflex st2.5 with adjustbale falcon ... RK 2.5 Inch Adventure System...what tire you running here? Also you still on stock axles and gears?
Yes! I am still running this suspension set up. The sway bar was disconnected. In this picture I was still running 33s (toyo r/t) with stock axles/gears. I'm running 37s (toyo r/t) now with Yukon 4.88s and an Artec front axle truss/gusset kit.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Yes! I am still running this suspension set up. The sway bar was disconnected. In this picture I was still running 33s (toyo r/t) with stock axles/gears. I'm running 37s (toyo r/t) now with Yukon 4.88s and an Artec front axle truss/gusset kit.
Niceeee! Is Artec needed to run 35's on our sport stock axles? Also would you change out your suspension kit for another brand? Do you think this kit may be for me as far as me driving fast down slippery surfaces, dirt, sand, mud...

joshrude

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Niceeee! Is Artec needed to run 35's on our sport stock axles? Also would you change out your suspension kit for another brand? Do you think this kit may be for me as far as me driving fast down slippery surfaces, dirt, sand, mud...
With 35s the truss isn't too much of a necessity unless you're driving hard. It's more about the peace of mind for me. I have been very happy with the lift, rides great over everything. If I were to get a new lift, I would save up for a rebel recon kit or an evo double throw down, but thats not in the price range anytime soon. The lift does handle higher speeds off-road pretty well, but there could be a better option specifically for that.

Sponsored

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I got the JKS 2.5 w/ Fox Shocks. If you are looking for quality at the right price, this may be the way to go. It was highly recommended by my 4by4 shop that installed it and I am glad I went with it. They've been doing jeep lifts for decades and I trust they know what works and what doesn't. I am not disappointed.

jeep2.5lift.jpg
im curious what gears and axles you running on this set up?

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I got the JKS 2.5 w/ Fox Shocks. If you are looking for quality at the right price, this may be the way to go. It was highly recommended by my 4by4 shop that installed it and I am glad I went with it. They've been doing jeep lifts for decades and I trust they know what works and what doesn't. I am not disappointed.

jeep2.5lift.jpg
This is such a clean good looking jeep. Really really like the whole thing. That green is dope.

Bri01

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU MOAB, BMW X5 MSport
Vehicle Showcase
im curious what gears and axles you running on this set up?
Did not have to re-gear, so it's the stock setup. The axles are the stock ones that come with the MOAB edition.
Getting close to 2 years on this lift and have not had any issues. I just added a winch, so more weight to the front and I see no changes/effects on the front springs.

Jazzyjl

First Name
Jazz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlur 2019
AEV 2.5” with BFG KM3s on my EcoDiesel. Love it. Handles the weight well. It’s perfect.
CDDE046C-588A-4FE1-9636-CA15284D6154.jpeg
3AB7508D-BA6A-44E7-8C6D-DD85EC15A133.jpeg
When you did your lift did you change your steering stabilizer? I did the lift and added 37 bfgs, and feel like I’m constantly steering a little left and right to get it to run perfectly straight. I don’t remember their being much play in the wheel when it was stock. Not I feel like there is a little left and right play and it’s not super tight.
Sponsored