Sponsored

Looking at Willy's 2021 must have Advanced Safety and Safety Packages (my 1st Jeep)

BillWal

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
This will be my 1st Jeep.
Anyone know if you can add these Two packages/features to the Willy's 2021? Dealer couldn't find it yesterday - wondering if it's not possible?

Package 1) Safety Group
ParkSense® Rear Park-Assist System
Blind-Spot and Cross-Path Detection

Package 2) Advanced Safety Group
Enhanced Adaptive Cruise Control
Advanced Brake Assist
Full Speed Forward Collision Warn Plus

if not possible may go with Sahara or Rubicon. Thanks in advance
Sponsored

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

BillWal

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks it looks like it’s available for the Willy’s and not the Willys Sport. thanks
Yes, the Willys can get most of the options and tech that we want, but the sport version of it is just too limited in my opinion. Now we just need to get our order in and start the waiting.

Take care!

Sponsored

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Please elaborate/share. Thank you!!!
We have it on our 2020 ram. Always have to turn it off. The auto braking has almost caused several accidents as street signs and guard rails in curves set it off. I’ll never trust the smart cruise control. It wrecks me nerves. But the auto braking is dangerous.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
We have it on our 2020 ram. Always have to turn it off. The auto braking has almost caused several accidents as street signs and guard rails in curves set it off. I’ll never trust the smart cruise control. It wrecks me nerves. But the auto braking is dangerous.
Admittedly, mine's triggered before when it shouldn't have, but I will say, if it's triggering that much on you, then you should take your truck to the dealer and make them fix it. Sounds like one of the sensors is probably way out of alignment or defective or something.

RobTeazy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Volvo XC40, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The Volvo I have now, as well as my previous BMW have/had the adaptive cruise control. I love it on interstate quality roads, but if I'm using it around town I ALWAYS brake before the automated braking kicks in, it just always seems to brake much later than I would. I have gotten so used to setting it and the car automatically slowing down to match the speed of the vehicle in front of me that it became a, "must have" on the JL. Now Automatic High Beams.., well those things are just a pain.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I rarely see the automatic high beams turn on. In fact, I claim it works the opposite of how you'd want it to work! if you have the automatic high beams option, you can't (to my knowledge) manually turn on the high beams. They're either off or auto (toggled by pushing back the high beams switch). Which is surprisingly stupid.

I could be wrong! I don't really need them so I've rarely touched them, but as I recall, if you push the stick towards the dash it just bounces back and tells you auto high beams are (enabled/disabled)

OP
OP

BillWal

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
Well I’m trading in my 2019 Lexus RX on this Jeep (I’m about to order)and the auto braking is amazing. I use it to navigate dense weekend beach traffic for 2.5 hours flawlessly. Sad to hear Dodge doesn’t have the technology perfected.
Sponsored