Sponsored

Longer LCA to go with rubi suspension where are they?!?

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems getting the longer LCA (68322798AA)to go with the rubi suspension? I ordered online over a month ago and was told it was backordered. Cancelled the online order and went to the local dealer and ordered them. The local dealer also informed me they were backordered and has been very good at updating me on expected ship dates (even showed me on the screen where it said the arrival date), but that keeps getting pushed back. At this point just wondering if they will ever actually show up? Anyone else had issues getting their hands on a set?
Sponsored

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in same boat ordered June 1st

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems getting the longer LCA (68322798AA)to go with the rubi suspension? I ordered online over a month ago and was told it was backordered. Cancelled the online order and went to the local dealer and ordered them. The local dealer also informed me they were backordered and has been very good at updating me on expected ship dates (even showed me on the screen where it said the arrival date), but that keeps getting pushed back. At this point just wondering if they will ever actually show up? Anyone else had issues getting their hands on a set?
I ordered mine a month ago from AllMoparparts. I knew they were backordered. I checked in Friday and was told they are going to ship on Monday.

OP
OP
Bluebeast

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
Well I guess I'm not alone then. I've got a box of parts just waiting for them to show up to get put on. The wait wasn't so bad until I got everything else gathered up, but now it's KILLING ME! I called Friday to check also and was told they were supposed to arrive Monday, but I got a call today saying it was pushed back again. At least the gentleman in the parts department is nice enough to keep me in the loop. I suppose I will go back to hurrying up and waiting.

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Any updates for any of you all? I'm still with no ETA, not in a hurry but making sure I'm still in line.

Sponsored

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Mine did arrive, I think it was July 5th. Installed last weekend. Total wait time was about 5 weeks.

20190713_173404.jpg

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the update @Tfom I'll have to check back with the parts guy. Ordered on 6/1 and it's been about the same time.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Have you thought about just putting another 100.00 in it and get some adjustable ones. That way you can dial in your caster even more and you’ll have them if you ever decide to go up in height even if it’s just another inch- inch and a half with spacers, you’ll have the ability to keep your caster in the sweet spot. You can get a set of rough countrys for 200.00, they’re very beefy and come with the stud to attach brake line brackets. Just a suggestion. I hate waiting....:facepalm:.

Last edited:

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
FCA should have just made these the standard on all JLs or at least the Rubicons.

Last edited:

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I thought all Rubicon and Sport suspension parts were the same besides springs and shocks?

Sponsored

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
I thought all Rubicon and Sport suspension parts were the same besides springs and shocks?
They are, what is being discussed here are the MOPAR lower control arms that come with the MOPAR 2" lift kit.

OP
OP
Bluebeast

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
These are the LCA for the mopar 2 inch lift. The ones that come stock are all the same for the models to my knowledge. Also I thought about adjustable ones but I'm already in the doghouse for all the other "necessities" that I've bought so far.... and still eyeing a few more! So these fit in my current budget. On the bright side they arrived yesterday!!!

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
If it was me I’d just put another 100.00 in it and get some adjustable ones. That way you can dial in your caster even more and you’ll have them if you ever decide to go up in height even if it’s just another inch- inch and a half with spacers, you’ll have the ability to keep your caster in the sweet spot. Just a suggestion. You can get a set of rough countrys for 200.00, they’re very beefy and come with the stud to attach brake line brackets. Just a suggestion. I hate waiting....:facepalm:.
Have a recommendation for a JLU with just Rubicon suspension?

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Do you need these if youre running stock rubi suspension? I have rubi springs/shocks and havent noticed any issues