First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Here are a wider shot and one from the other side so people can make fun of us for being from Long Island and going to the mall. :D

It was fun meeting y'all! As a reminder, Jeeps and Java is next Sunday at 10 at:

Bagels & Such
90 Railroad Avenue
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

It'll be a busy weekend for me, but I hope to see you all there!

20210418_165135.jpg

20210418_165438.jpg
Doesn't look like the winches have been deployed yet!!!:LOL:
Sponsored

reedred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willy's
April Long Island Jeeps and Java is canceled due to rain. Anyone interested in future months can join the Long Island Jeeps & Java Group on facebook.

OP
OP
Chief20

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
April Long Island Jeeps and Java is canceled due to rain. Anyone interested in future months can join the Long Island Jeeps & Java Group on facebook.
Damn reed tomorrow is cancelled ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chief20

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
Hey guys doing a meet up this Sunday the 5th at 11 am at 5523 Merrick Rd, Massapequa, NY 11758. Tell your friends and reply in here

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys doing a meet up this Sunday the 5th at 11 am at 5523 Merrick Rd, Massapequa, NY 11758. Tell your friends and reply in here
Darn I’d love to meet my Jeep friends., I unfortunately have a bbq/party in Carmel N.Y. so I’ll say hello now from afar.

OP
OP
Chief20

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
Darn I’d love to meet my Jeep friends., I unfortunately have a bbq/party in Carmel N.Y. so I’ll say hello now from afar.
Love going upstate eh? 🤣

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
•DOORLESS MEET UP•

Jeep Wrangler JL Long Island New York Meet Up ED370563-E88B-40DA-AB2C-9EDF4C69574A
Unfortunately, rain outs and Sundays spent on modifications kept me from getting to meet some locals over a cup of java. Now that the cold has set in, I've seen that it's switched to hanging out at bars, instead of out with the Jeeps. I don't drink, so I'll have to wait for the return of warm weather and coffees out in the parking lot.

OP
OP
Chief20

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
Unfortunately, rain outs and Sundays spent on modifications kept me from getting to meet some locals over a cup of java. Now that the cold has set in, I've seen that it's switched to hanging out at bars, instead of out with the Jeeps. I don't drink, so I'll have to wait for the return of warm weather and coffees out in the parking lot.
It’s like he has a curse against him every time he puts together a jeeps and java event. Luckily this one is a little different. If your not doing anything and around area for even a trip. Just a little hangout for some time thats all

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
It’s like he has a curse against him every time he puts together a jeeps and java event. Luckily this one is a little different. If your not doing anything and around area for even a trip. Just a little hangout for some time thats all
Hahaha! It certainly seems like mother nature has it out for him. 😆 He said that he sees my Jeep at 711, as we apparently live in the same town. I told him to buzz me if he ever wanted to bs over a cup of coffee.

OP
OP
Chief20

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
Hahaha! It certainly seems like mother nature has it out for him. 😆 He said that he sees my Jeep at 711, as we apparently live in the same town. I told him to buzz me if he ever wanted to bs over a cup of coffee.
Ahaha very nice of you. Maybe i see you outside or something 🤷🏻‍♂️😬
Sponsored