Sponsored

Long Hair, Don't Care (but need some tips)

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Google "Hair Wrap for Biker"
Sponsored

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
So I'm getting a Jeep, and my wife and daughters are excited, BUT, I don't think they fully understand that we're going to have the sunrider open and/or top off as much as is possible.

They all three have long hair. I do not.

So......all you long-haired hippies, what tips/tricks do you have to make driving/riding in a Jeep more enjoyable?
Initially I had bought my wife a pretty silk scarf that she could tie around her head. She rocks the ponytail pretty much everyday. She's got that thick course curly island girl hair, so there's not too much she can do without it froing out on her.

If I remember correctly, initially she was having issues tying it in a way the heavy Texas highway speed winds wouldn't blow it off.

Then I had recommended she do the Chilli from TLC bandana style tie because it was much more encompassing and offered better coverage.

Jeep Wrangler JL Long Hair, Don't Care (but need some tips) Screenshot_20240120-084040-757

That style worked really well for a couple months, but she didn't like the look or something because randomly she just stopped wearing it and started living the "f*** it" lifestyle like me. 😍
Sponsored