Sponsored

LOL, My favorite convenience feature in my JL. Yours too?

sandygar4

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
many favorite listed, i do like the mute button on the radio
Sponsored

KCC_703

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray MOAB
Not sure if this was mentioned, the notch at the front of the door pockets fit a typical store-bought water bottle nicely. I grab a few from the office, never know when they come in handy... especially to clean up my toddler.

jeepscout

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Vehicle Showcase
I only had the freedom tops off twice in my 2017. With the one touch, we open it every time we leave the driveway if it's above 70 and not raining
I recently purchased a Moab with the sky top. I was hesitant about the top at first but my wife really loved it so we bought it. Best thing every for us. We're in Houston where its sunny one minute with a deluge the next. Plenty of traffic to get caught in without a top.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Here is what my husband and I like about our 2019 JL 2dr Rubicon compared to our loaded with options 2014, 2016 & 2017 Sport S:

08. Better roof, no leaks (1st & 2nd Jeep needed the Waterman, they leaked so bad, 3rd Jeep had a very tiny leak depending on the rain)

Now, don't get us wrong, we loved our previous Jeeps, but what they did to the 2019 was masterful with the better locking and unlocking along with the new technology.

View attachment 171529

Rubicon with new antenna Mar 14, 2019 001.jpg
I cut out a lot of your post so I can focus on this specific aspect: the leaky tops.

This is what I love about Jeeps and it says a lot about how great they are- not that the tops leak, but that you can buy three with leaky tops and still want another one! :rock: Both my previous Wranglers leaked too (TJ and a YJ). But I really didn’t care at all, still loved my Jeeps, and still wanted another one.

My dad had a POS Chevy Cavelier soft top ages ago that leaked like nothing else (well, like a Jeep actually) and that car with all its other problems, as well as the terrible Chevy dealer experience, soured him on Chevy for the rest of his life (and by extension, me. Confirmed by my horrible experience with my wife’s camaro). Not so with Jeeps. The top may leak and generally you don’t feel like it’s failing as a vehicle. I’m glad my JLR doesn’t leak but if it did I wouldn’t be prepping it for a lemon law return.

Go Jeep!

Jeep47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door, 6-Speed