LOD vs Ace rock silders

TurqJeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Old thread at this point so there may be some better options I haven't found. But this is my exact dilemma right now - ACE vs. LOD. I prefer the tube look of the ACE, but am worried about ground clearance. I've read elsewhere they take away about 2 inches.

Can't find anything about ground clearance on the LOD. Does anyone know?

Similarly, the Rock Hard Patriot Series tube sliders mentioned earlier in this thread seem great and like they may give the frame-mounted tube look without the loss of ground clearance. I just haven't heard much about them. Anyone have an opinion or experience?

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
The LOD destroyers are very well made....just watch the steps when wearing sandals.

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Old thread at this point so there may be some better options I haven't found. But this is my exact dilemma right now - ACE vs. LOD. I prefer the tube look of the ACE, but am worried about ground clearance. I've read elsewhere they take away about 2 inches.

Can't find anything about ground clearance on the LOD. Does anyone know?

Similarly, the Rock Hard Patriot Series tube sliders mentioned earlier in this thread seem great and like they may give the frame-mounted tube look without the loss of ground clearance. I just haven't heard much about them. Anyone have an opinion or experience?
I can get you a measure from the door sill to the bottom of the Signature Slider, would that help? You'll have to figure your ground clearance based on your Jeep.

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Looks like they are 7.5" from the bottom of the door to the lowest part of the slider.

Jeep Wrangler JL LOD vs Ace rock silders 1624984693265

Sponsored

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Much appreciated! Do you know if this would be the same with the Destroyer series? Thanks.
The Destroyers will give you about 1" more ground clearance at the slider body, but the mounts are about the same height.
Sponsored