LOD Signature Series Rock Sliders for JL are available now

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hi All, for those of you looking for rock sliders that bolt to the frame, LOD has theirs available now. I have mine on order. :rock:
Sponsored

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
LINK???????????????????????????????????? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. NEVER MIND I CAN LOOK IT UP...LOL

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
OP
OP
TroyBoy

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...-jl-signature-series-4-door-rock-sliders.html
Looks alot like poison spyder. looks like they stick out far, can you use existing rubi rails with them like the ACE? And they want more then $100 more then the JK ones that are basically identical!!! Thesxe companies are POS's!!! Charging so much more for basically the same products.
LOD have a step on the top. Sure you can keep your stock rails with them but why bother unless you like the extra weight.

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...-jl-signature-series-4-door-rock-sliders.html
Looks alot like poison spyder. looks like they stick out far, can you use existing rubi rails with them like the ACE? And they want more then $100 more then the JK ones that are basically identical!!! Thesxe companies are POS's!!! Charging so much more for basically the same products.
I agree, it's like a license to steal for said companies. It'd be justifiable for such a price increase if they added to the rails, like led lights or titanium.

Sponsored

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
It's called supply and demand. I'm sure if you want to wait a while, prices will come downas more outings become available. Just sayin'...

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
It's called supply and demand. I'm sure if you want to wait a while, prices will come downas more outings become available. Just sayin'...
Damn auto correct...options...more options* Sheesh!

Firecracker Rubi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I had these on my JK. I did the 2 stage powder coating, I was shocked how well the costing performed. Not a spec of rust or any chipping. I don't need additional rock rails on this JL but if I did, I'd buy these. They are a lot of work to install but they can support the entire Jeep. I lifted mine using the rails a time or two just for fun.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I like the Ace and LOD but Lod is an extra 220.00. I can use that money on other items and still be secure and protected with the Ace sliders

OP
OP
TroyBoy

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I like the built in step of the LOD which also blocks rocks from hitting the door hinges and from hitting the rear fenders. I’ve been out on gravel roads twice so far with just the stock sliders and my hinges and fenders have been hit repeatedly.

Sponsored

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I dont get it, why is aftermarket so expensive. for a hundred bucks more you could get mopar performance rock rails.

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase
Broke ass cry babies.

Have you people forgotten about brand reputation and build quality?

I pay a premium for quality when it’s warranted.

I’m holding out for the Destroyers. They will be out in about 3 weeks, per LoD.

OP
OP
TroyBoy

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I dont get it, why is aftermarket so expensive. for a hundred bucks more you could get mopar performance rock rails.
If all you want is a side step, get the mopar ones. If you want real protection, get something else.

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
I’m holding out for the Destroyers. They will be out in about 3 weeks, per LoD.
The Destroyers are slick, however my concern is that when you go through water or mud it's going to get trapped in the inner structure of the slider and rust out from the inside out. Not a big deal for the those desert folks I'm sure, but not great for midwest wheelers.

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
I'm confused, how are they are $100 more? Granted I didn't do so well at math in school, but this doesn't look like a $100 difference when you're comparing apples to apples...

lod.png
Sponsored