Sponsored

LOD Signature Series Bumper

xpsruler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport
I recently installed a LOD signature series fulll width bumper onto my JL.
20180819_142736.jpg

I thought I'd share if anyone was thinking of getting one. One of the reasons I chose it was for how well it recesses the winch which gives a nice clean look. I installed a warn VR 10000S which fit easily.

The fit and finish was excellent and both the welds and painting were superb. The packaging was also pretty good (They literally used some type of spray foam inside lol). The only thing I'll complain about was the instructions...they sucked. They were a mixture of both the destroyer and signature series and definitely didn't make the most sense. I was able to figure it out though and am glad I bought it. I would definitely recommend it :).
Sponsored

Frogsme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara
I recently installed a LOD signature series fulll width bumper onto my JL.
20180819_142736.jpg

I thought I'd share if anyone was thinking of getting one. One of the reasons I chose it was for how well it recesses the winch which gives a nice clean look. I installed a warn VR 10000S which fit easily.

The fit and finish was excellent and both the welds and painting were superb. The packaging was also pretty good (They literally used some type of spray foam inside lol). The only thing I'll complain about was the instructions...they sucked. They were a mixture of both the destroyer and signature series and definitely didn't make the most sense. I was able to figure it out though and am glad I bought it. I would definitely recommend it :).
Looks great, I am looking at both that and their rear bumper. How long did you have to wait for it? Did you order it direct from LOD or someone else?

OP
OP
xpsruler

xpsruler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport
Thanks! I ordered from North Ridge... Its drop shipped from the manufacturer and took about a month to ship.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I've been going back and forth between the LoD and JCR, so it's nice to see some pics of the signature. I had a LoD bumper and carrier on my last Jeep and it was solid, but I also want to try and support the guys here in Michigan.

But I'll probably wait until spring to do bumpers, and hopefully by then there is less of a lead time for parts.

It looks great! Thanks for posting.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have the stubby version of this scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Love LoD stuff but their customer service sometimes is challenging. I really want their rear bumper / tire carrier combo but it's really expensive and still isn't available. I have their sliders too, they are very solid.
Sponsored