LOD shout-out!

OP
OP

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
here is mine. I know others have seen these but someone reading here might not have. not a heavily modded as others here but I really love my jeep.

IMG_4764_AuroraHDR2019-edit.jpg

IMG_4779_AuroraHDR2019-edit.jpg

IMG_4879_AuroraHDR2019-edit.jpg
Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Love this rear bumper combo but it’s hard to pay $2k+ for a bumper. Maybe if they have a sale or veterans discount lol
I hear ya! I agonized for a long while on how best to carry a 37" spare. Truth be told all of my options came to a grand total within just a few hundred bucks once all was said and done. Looked at the tailgate reinforcement tire carriers with separate bumper as well as bumper mounted options. Nothing was as elegant a solution (in my mind anyway) than the LoD setup. That said, no regrets. I would like to see a camera extension that pokes out a bit further, and I don't have rear sensors so that's a non issue for me.

ETA- I purchased through Northridge 4x4 and used the forum discount code, saves a few bucks.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
@lodoffroad any plans for a tire mounted license plate holder that will fit 8 lug wheels? I have the 5 lug one now but will be switching axles soon. I already have the 8 lug spare tire adapter.