Sponsored

LOD Rock Sliders? Armor Lite vs Destroyer Series?

onepluto

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Y
Thanks for all the comments, I ended up going with the Destroyer direct from LoD. They were a treat to work with, had a couple questions they helped clear and ordered from the web site. Today they called, yep called to let me know the order was shipping and gave me the tracking number. First buy from LoD but feel pretty confident it won't be the last and I don't even have the product yet! .

I ordered yesterday and it's schedule to arrive next Monday.

Spars

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium, 2018 Sahara Unlimited
I got my 2021 2 Door Sport S on March 18 and have been looking at rock rails for awhile( a little too much)! I was down to Roam and LoD. I ordered the LoD Destroyers yesterday.

BruceA78

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 6-Speed
I got my 2021 2 Door Sport S on March 18 and have been looking at rock rails for awhile( a little too much)! I was down to Roam and LoD. I ordered the LoD Destroyers yesterday.
Nice, I ordered the same thing back on Feb 27th hoping to get them soon!

onepluto

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Y
Thanks for all the comments, I ended up going with the Destroyer direct from LoD. They were a treat to work with, had a couple questions they helped clear and ordered from the web site. Today they called, yep called to let me know the order was shipping and gave me the tracking number. First buy from LoD but feel pretty confident it won't be the last and I don't even have the product yet! .

I ordered yesterday and it's schedule to arrive next Monday.
Got the sliders installed and could not be happier, one solid plus is the rocks the tires toss at the side has been reduced. I'm also planning on the Artec bellypan and hope I don't have to make the same mod some have noted here.
Sponsored