Sponsored

Missouri LOD review: Good products, Horrible customer service

Stl-Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
I have a 2022 JLU and am running an LOD front bumper. Very good build quality, well packaged, zero issues.

I decided to also install a pair of their signature rock sliders. I ordered straight from LOD during their 4th of July sale. I emailed them with some questions and they were very responsive.

When the product arrived I went to install them and the drivers side slider had a decent sized dent on the top side. At first I was just going to let it go (they are rock sliders after all) but they were $1,000 so I felt like I should at least contact them to see if we could swap it out.

I first tried contacting them using the same email I used originally that had been quick to respond to my original questions. I described the situation and sent some pictures. Waited a few days, no response. That's fine maybe that person only handles sales.

I sent the same email to their customer support email. No response.

Next step was to call. I have called 3 times over a period of 2 weeks. Each time I call someone does answer but the person who can help me is not there. They take my name and phone number and tell me that someone will call me back and no one ever does.

At this point I'm just going to run it with the dent. At some point I will add my own dents and then it won't matter. I've wasted too much time trying to get a response. My advice would be if you want to run their stuff (which is well made) maybe buy it through a 3rd party in case you have any issues they can contact LOD.
Sponsored

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Sorry to hear about your experience. I assure you it is not normal. Feel free to pm me your info and I can try to investigate.

goose77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.toolsinaction.com
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR, , 84 CJ7 , 22 TREMOR, 23 Model Y
Occupation
Pan Handler
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to hear about your experience. I assure you it is not normal. Feel free to pm me your info and I can try to investigate.
I second that, You guys suck for customer service. Will never your products again,
Sponsored