Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 3.6L & 2020 JLUS 2.0L
Occupation
Finance
Hi 69 Original,
Sorry for the trouble trying to reach us, seems our email/phone system was kind of bonkers for a couple days. And I assure you we are not bankrupt or a scam... :like: If you would like to get your order in, feel free to do it online or give us a call and we can help you out! Our first batch of racks is taking a little longer than expected due to some last minute changes in packaging. Going forward, our estimated delivery time is 6 weeks.
LOD Offorad / Chris - THank you for getting back in touch with me so quickly. I am really glad it was just a misunderstanding. I was getting nervous!
Sponsored

RSenese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I keep having to stop (life still happens) but I can absolutely confirm it works with the sky one touch with the cross members placed on the top rail of the sliding rack.

Tug

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Can't wait to see the finished product!
LOD - Quick question on the install process...

I see you have to cut the rear tail light. How do you keep the housing and the rear quarter of the jeeps tub watertight after the modification?

Thank you for being so active on the forum

Sponsored

OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Hi Tug,
The area behind the tail light is not water tight to begin with, especially on the driver side.

Tug

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Thanks for the response. I had no idea, is there a drain or something to let water out?

OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Yeah there are drain holes in the bottom corners. They are hard to see, but if you shine a flashlight up from below you will see them.

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
I keep having to stop (life still happens) but I can absolutely confirm it works with the sky one touch with the cross members placed on the top rail of the sliding rack.
Completed? Any complete pics?

Now I'm debating between this or Gobi rack

Sponsored

SuMeRiaN

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
I came her to understand if I installed only the base rack w/ no cross members if the sky one would operate.

I see LOD is down :/ I was relieved to see no one was hurt in the fire. Best of luck to them restoring operations and eventually production.

OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
I came her to understand if I installed only the base rack w/ no cross members if the sky one would operate.

I see LOD is down :/ I was relieved to see no one was hurt in the fire. Best of luck to them restoring operations and eventually production.
Hi SumeriaN,
To answer your question, yes the sky one touch will work with our base rack, with and without cross members as will our sliding rack!

We will be back up and running very soon, feel free to give us a call if you have any other questions!

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Is the rack compatible with light bars? Mainly asking about kc hilites gravity6 led light bar

OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Mounting locations were not specifically designed for the KC Gravity 6. However we do intend to come out with light mounts for the most popular in the near future!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.