LOD Destroyer rear bumper / tire carrier

Hailchaser

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Thanks to the guys at Northridge 4x4 in Denver, after waiting months for LOD to release we just had installed the Full Width LOD rear bumper with tire carrier.

Yes, temp tag has expired while Jeep was in storage waiting. It will soon make its way to the west coast and then to Hawaii.

upload_2018-9-3_6-35-11.jpeg

44692AF6-A59D-4852-9B8F-271BF3B1BDA0.jpeg

B8E617F4-B916-482E-A5DE-77465F4C32F4.jpeg
Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to the guys at Northridge 4x4 in Denver, after waiting months for LOD to release we just had installed the Full Width LOD rear bumper with tire carrier.

Yes, temp tag has expired while Jeep was in storage waiting. It will soon make its way to the west coast and then to Hawaii.

upload_2018-9-3_6-35-11.jpeg

44692AF6-A59D-4852-9B8F-271BF3B1BDA0.jpeg

B8E617F4-B916-482E-A5DE-77465F4C32F4.jpeg

It looks great! Nice Wheels too! Are those Methods? What size and Back Spacing did you go with?

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Looks great. Did you have any issues with the parksense? Mine is giving me problems since the lod install.

DToxic

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Did you have it painted/textured or is that standard?

Sponsored

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Looks great. Did you have any issues with the parksense? Mine is giving me problems since the lod install.
Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with Park Sense. We are keeping a list of people who are having problems, we have a potential solution in the works, to adjust the sensors.

johnnymiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that looks great.
are those rigid led lights wired to an aux switch or do they go on with the reverse lights?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Hailchaser

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with Park Sense. We are keeping a list of people who are having problems, we have a potential solution in the works, to adjust the sensors.
I had only driven my wife’s Jeep one time, quick spin around the street. Apparently I didn’t notice that we do have a reverse sensor issue. It arrived to Hawaii today and when we picked it up and put in reverse it makes a constant alert sound. When we get close to something the sound turns to beeping. Will contact LOD to see what solution they have. One of the main things I was looking for in a rear bumper was back up sensor compatibility.

OP
OP

Hailchaser

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Did you buy any accessories for it? And reviews of LOD bumper/tire carrier? Trying to decide between that and Go Rhino bumper. I love LOD but they're a little pricey :D
Didn’t buy any accessories for tire carrier yet but love the bumper and carrier. Very good design and quality. The extra money with LOD is definitely worth it. I opted for having it Line-X through the shop that installed it, Northridge 4x4. They ship if you’re not close to one of their locations and have excellent customer service.
Sponsored