First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
From the top of the sliders not the step, it is three inches to the door sill
Thanks, Any issues getting out and in using the step? I have a 2 inch Dynatrac suspension and 37 inch BFG's so my JL Rubicon grew almost 4 inches.

Jlrut

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Sahara sold: 2dr Rub ordered 1/17 traded: 2019 2 door picked up 12/27
Thanks, Any issues getting out and in using the step? I have a 2 inch Dynatrac suspension and 37 inch BFG's so my JL Rubicon grew almost 4 inches.
Should not be. I’m with BFG 35’s but no lift... and 6’4”. My girl is 5’5” and uses the step to get in/out.

peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Should not be. I’m with BFG 35’s but no lift... and 6’4”. My girl is 5’5” and uses the step to get in/out.
jlrut. How far do you think they drop down with the step? Just trying to figure if it would work for my wife. She's like 5'4" and the lift and tires definitely raised it a bit. Thanks

Jlrut

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Sahara sold: 2dr Rub ordered 1/17 traded: 2019 2 door picked up 12/27
jlrut. How far do you think they drop down with the step? Just trying to figure if it would work for my wife. She's like 5'4" and the lift and tires definitely raised it a bit. Thanks
2 more inches. I don’t think it should be a problem. My girlfriend just grabs the handle on the a pillar and gets in with no hassle at all....probably easier than I do.

Sponsored

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
@lodoffroad How far should the sliders be from the frame rail at the rear of the rear bracket? This seems too far, but it's flush inside the body mount bracket and the skid plate.

Instructions say the front mount should be under the skid and rear should be on top, is this right? I know it says you may need to grind welds flat, but it's not even close to a weld and I don't want to drill the holes if it's in the wrong spot...

Passenger side, but drivers side looks the same:
Jeep Wrangler JL LOD Destroyer 2Dr Rock Sliders IMG_20200609_110202

Jeep Wrangler JL LOD Destroyer 2Dr Rock Sliders IMG_20200609_110221

Last edited:
OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
@lodoffroad How far should the sliders be from the frame rail at the rear of the rear bracket? This seems too far, but it's flush inside the body mount bracket and the skid plate.

Instructions say the front mount should be under the skid and rear should be on top, is this right? I know it says you may need to grind welds flat, but it's not even close to a weld and I don't want to drill the holes if it's in the wrong spot...

Passenger side, but drivers side looks the same:

Hello EDH_JL, we responded to this via our support email. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Lets see some pictures! And if you send them to us we'll get them posted on our website!
can front splash guards be used with these?Ie: Weathertec or RokBlokz? I installed the Raptor Side-steps( which I think look sharp) but from a protection standpoint( avoiding chips and dings on the rear panel and fender flare) I believe these would work better? Below is a rear profile of what I have now in my 2020 Rubi..
Jeep Wrangler JL LOD Destroyer 2Dr Rock Sliders 1593963563070
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.