LOD bumpers anyone?

heamick

First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I have the LOD bumper front and rear, I found a license plate holder that is spring-loaded,
when you want to use the winch it flips up out of the way sorry I cannot tell you who makes it
Sponsored

ScoobySnacks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater, 2020 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I have the LOD bumper front and rear, I found a license plate holder that is spring-loaded,
when you want to use the winch it flips up out of the way sorry I cannot tell you who makes it
Heamick and Overland_Texas, thank you both! I was able to shop across the internet universe today from 4wheelparts to Northridge to Quadratec and then to the Internet Behemoth, Amazon. I haven't decided yet, but I am giving a strong look at this one: Fishbone Offroad Hawse Fairlead License Plate Mount (FB21098). It will fit the flat surface between the bumper and the fairlead. While it doesn't have a spring lift like the one Heamick found, it is hinged. Back to my shopping addiction...winch, fairlead, shackles, etc.

Cascadia4x4

First Name
Cascadia 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/Toyota
Heamick and Overland_Texas, thank you both! I was able to shop across the internet universe today from 4wheelparts to Northridge to Quadratec and then to the Internet Behemoth, Amazon. I haven't decided yet, but I am giving a strong look at this one: Fishbone Offroad Hawse Fairlead License Plate Mount (FB21098). It will fit the flat surface between the bumper and the fairlead. While it doesn't have a spring lift like the one Heamick found, it is hinged. Back to my shopping addiction...winch, fairlead, shackles, etc.
You might also want to check out the Cascadia 4x4 Flipster V2. It has the highest ratings of any winch license plate mount on the markets. Rugged construction and made here in North America. JL Forum member get 15% off using the code in my signature. Let me know if you have any questions. Flipster V2

ScoobySnacks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater, 2020 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
You might also want to check out the Cascadia 4x4 Flipster V2. It has the highest ratings of any winch license plate mount on the markets. Rugged construction and made here in North America. JL Forum member get 15% off using the code in my signature. Let me know if you have any questions. Flipster V2
:headbang: My timing sucks! Unfortunately, I already made a purchase. I did so while the banker was still in an agreeable mood. I’m definitely going to bookmark the page for my daughter who may be getting a JL of her own soon.
I’m still new to using forums and haven’t perused the forum sponsors section. I’ll check out your site some more over the next few days. Thanks!

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I love this. I’ll keep this in mind but I do have a question. Most winches come with a big hook vs the flat link you have in your pics. Do you have to buy one of those or will it work with the stock hook most winches come with?

Sponsored

Cascadia4x4

First Name
Cascadia 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/Toyota
I love this. I’ll keep this in mind but I do have a question. Most winches come with a big hook vs the flat link you have in your pics. Do you have to buy one of those or will it work with the stock hook most winches come with?
Our Flipster V2 works perfect with standard winch hooks. No problems there!

heamick

First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed, well made. Mine have been in use for 1.5 years now and holding up great. No corrosion.

Also put in an order for the Destroyer Trail Rack plus one Jerry can holder and a power tank set up. Going to put a propane hot water shower back there. Trying to squeeze in a chinese diesel heater too. I'm working on the configuration.

Jeep Wrangler JL LOD bumpers anyone? basket2.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL LOD bumpers anyone? power tank mount.JPG

Sponsored

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have the LoD signature series mid-width bumper and a Harbor Frieght Apex winch installed? Just curious how well it fits.

heamick

First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS