• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Massachusetts LoD Armor Lite Rock Sliders

DavidJH

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sahara Altitude, 2008 Toyota Sequoia.
Occupation
FireMedic, Pre-Hospital Care Consultant.
Hi all.

Was J U S T about to pull the trigger and get a set of the LoD Armor Lite Rock Sliders

https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee.../jeep-jl-wrangler-armor-lite-rocksliders.html

to replace the factory running boards on my 2020 JLUS, but decided to hold off until I posted this query here in JLForums.

I am in the process of adding the Dynatrac Endurosport 2" lift. and the stock height and running boards were already a difficulty for an elderly family member to deal with, so the LoD's look like a quality and functional swap out considering the step cut outs and the additional removable drop steps.

Any thoughts from those that have used the LoD's and/or other options anyone else has gone with?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Miloe

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hi all.

Was J U S T about to pull the trigger and get a set of the LoD Armor Lite Rock Sliders

https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee.../jeep-jl-wrangler-armor-lite-rocksliders.html

to replace the factory running boards on my 2020 JLUS, but decided to hold off until I posted this query here in JLForums.

I am in the process of adding the Dynatrac Endurosport 2" lift. and the stock height and running boards were already a difficulty for an elderly family member to deal with, so the LoD's look like a quality and functional swap out considering the step cut outs and the additional removable drop steps.

Any thoughts from those that have used the LoD's and/or other options anyone else has gone with?

Thanks!
I've got their old style destroyer sliders. Fit & finish is great, about a year on them with no rust happening, no complaints here. Get ready to fight them out of a box of spray foam if you buy them, LoD really packs their stuff well.

robbo

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR, 2020 JLUW
I've been happy with them.

I've got the optional skid plates and slid them on the rocks.

You can add the steps making it even easier to get in and out. And the steps can be removed literally in a minute before going offroad. My hips are happier.

Jeep Wrangler JL LoD Armor Lite Rock Sliders IMG_20200924_175519
Jeep Wrangler JL LoD Armor Lite Rock Sliders PXL_20201203_174537338 (1)

OP
OP
DavidJH

DavidJH

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sahara Altitude, 2008 Toyota Sequoia.
Occupation
FireMedic, Pre-Hospital Care Consultant.
They, and your rig, look great!

Thanks!
Sponsored