First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I have a Tazer mini but haven’t gotten around to installing it yet. When I do, I have a question about locker control. Am I understanding correctly that this feature allows rear or both front+rear lockers to be engaged in 4 HI mode instead of only in 4 LO as is standard? Also it says sway bar disconnect at any speed and in 2HI (no thanks), but I presume this allows it to be disconnected in 4 HI as well? Thanks.
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I have a Tazer mini but haven’t gotten around to installing it yet. When I do, I have a question about locker control. Am I understanding correctly that this feature allows rear or both front+rear lockers to be engaged in 4 HI mode instead of only in 4 LO as is standard? Also it says sway bar disconnect at any speed and in 2HI (no thanks), but I presume this allows it to be disconnected in 4 HI as well? Thanks.
Yes and yes.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Thanks old dude!
LOL. “Chocolate Thunder.” I guess you’re no longer a “newb.” :CWL:

Last time I had chocolate thunder it was the result of drinking too many IPAs...

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
LOL. “Chocolate Thunder.” I guess you’re no longer a “newb.” :CWL:

Last time I had chocolate thunder it was the result of drinking too many IPAs...
Lol. The name’s got several different connotations for different people. That one’s new to me though. I like it.

Sponsored

Badweissenbier

First Name
Bad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR
FYI the sway bar can be disconnected in 4hi from the factory(up to a certain MPH)