Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Moab/2021 392 Rubicon
Do you do any custom options like like popcorn ...for those few who
Submit your jeep to them for R$D on rev hang and maybe some popcorn and no lift shifting :)
no as this TRASHES cats in short order, and on these engines with the headifold design it pulls the cat material back in and destroys the engine.
Sponsored

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Unfortunately not as without someone willing to give us some seat time with one, we cannot test. Too risky to start making development changes with a customer doing the driving.
My loaner offer stands!, you just have to come and get it ;)

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 w/ 3.0
If they do anything, they need to add some more functionality to the tuner.
1) Sway bar disconnect in any TC position
2) Lockers in any TC position
3) Fogs with hi-beams
4) Tire pressure warning limits

@Livernois Motorsports - maybe you all could add some of this stuff?

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I wonder how this will help at high elevation being there is less pressure to begin with.

Livernois Motorsports

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My loaner offer stands!, you just have to come and get it ;)
We may do just that, but still holding out hope that someone more local can come forward.

If they do anything, they need to add some more functionality to the tuner.
1) Sway bar disconnect in any TC position
2) Lockers in any TC position
3) Fogs with hi-beams
4) Tire pressure warning limits

@Livernois Motorsports - maybe you all could add some of this stuff?
So part of the delay on these is we do all development and validation on our own vehicles when possible. Being ours was a MOAB, it didn't have lockers or disconnecting sway bars. Well, today that changed and we picked up a 392 rubicon to add to the fleet, so these things will come!

I wonder how this will help at high elevation being there is less pressure to begin with.
From most feedback, the difference is even more staggering!

Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
@Livernois Motorsports
i live in va. will be in michigan in june, would be interested in possibly helping. 6spd. sport.
I would be thrilled beyond belief to get rid of the damn stutter/hiccup/miss/clutch slip feel that this damn thing has.

Livernois Motorsports

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Livernois Motorsports
i live in va. will be in michigan in june, would be interested in possibly helping. 6spd. sport.
I would be thrilled beyond belief to get rid of the damn stutter/hiccup/miss/clutch slip feel that this damn thing has.
shoot us a message with your info and we will see if it pans out!

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
When are you going to make a tune for the 2.0 Turbo motor? Thanks

Livernois Motorsports

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When are you going to make a tune for the 2.0 Turbo motor? Thanks
We have discussed this, more so now that the 3.6 has gone almost full etorque except for manuals. I won't sugar coat it, it's on the list after enhancing our offering for the 392, but it is on the list. Especially after a recent rental opportunity made us appreciate the 2.0 more than before.

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 w/ 3.0
Figured you all would go with the 392. You all have fun with that, it will be interesting to see the video you all put out on it.

Thank you for the response on some added functionality too.

Sponsored

AU_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
@Livernois Motorsports my dealer ship claims that if I swap out my JLU 3.6 ecu with a tuned one and then swap back my oem ecu down the track should I need warranty. That it logs when it was removed from the car and they would void my warranty. Is there any truth to that or just a dealer scare? Thanks

PsychoTrucker81

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
@Livernois Motorsports my dealer ship claims that if I swap out my JLU 3.6 ecu with a tuned one and then swap back my oem ecu down the track should I need warranty. That it logs when it was removed from the car and they would void my warranty. Is there any truth to that or just a dealer scare? Thanks
I believe it leaves a “marker” in the BCM that puts up a code the dealer can see. They can also read how many key cycles since the ECU has been flashed. If you want to be 100% sure you retain your warranty coverage for your drivetrain, I wouldn’t recommend tuning. Just MHO 👍🏻

AU_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
I believe it leaves a “marker” in the BCM that puts up a code the dealer can see. They can also read how many key cycles since the ECU has been flashed. If you want to be 100% sure you retain your warranty coverage for your drivetrain, I wouldn’t recommend tuning. Just MHO 👍🏻
Thanks for the reply! My main concern is I want the time to fix the overly lean mixture that’s causing light load pinging. I’m up to 30 thousand miles and it’s been pinging since day one. I don’t know how much if any damage it’s done already. With my luck the engine would die soon after I tune it as a result of all the miles I’ve done with it pinging. Just something I’m weighing up.

PsychoTrucker81

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Thanks for the reply! My main concern is I want the time to fix the overly lean mixture that’s causing light load pinging. I’m up to 30 thousand miles and it’s been pinging since day one. I don’t know how much if any damage it’s done already. With my luck the engine would die soon after I tune it as a result of all the miles I’ve done with it pinging. Just something I’m weighing up.
Yup, mine has low rpm ping as well, and especially with it warming up it noticeably pulls timing under heavy load. Have an extended warranty to 75k but have been thinking of canceling it and doing the tune.
Sponsored