Livernois Motorsports

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Moab
Pulled the trigger on this today. I am a stock Rubicon except for a AFE dry filter. When I get it installed and some miles underneath my belt, I will post another review.

I already run 93 octane in the 3.6, so keeping with that. I will not go to e85, no place around here has it. The 93 has good enough gains.
great to hear, thanks!

Advertisement

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler unlimited sport
so is your mapping only good for wide open throttle, or have you improved different throttle positions? I have a manual and have the same issue a lot of people have with the "hiccup" at light throttle, gear and speed dont really matter, although it seems its worst around 30-45?
my other question is, Is this a "canned" tune, or is their ability like with HP Tuners where you can data log with a laptop and then make changes?

Last edited:

VerservJL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sportaharacon
As the original forum guinea pig, I can say that this tune is far better across the power band than at wot. Not that wot isnt good too. It really cleans up and improves the entire range.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler unlimited sport
As the original forum guinea pig, I can say that this tune is far better across the power band than at wot. Not that wot isnt good too. It really cleans up and improves the entire range.
awesome. thank you for that info. im not doing this right now, just doing some research and getting feedback. Are you able to data log while driving or is it just a plug the map in and go type thing ? My brother uses the Holley EFI stuff now, and used to use HP Tuners for tuning his cars. Thats why im asking how the system works.

VerservJL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No clue if I can datalog. This one is a plug and play for me. No real interest in anything further. Hopefully Livernois can answer that one for me.

PsychoTrucker81

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Stupid question, since most of not all of us hammer on anything we tune lol, but during normal driving, has anyone with the tune seen any improvement in fuel economy?

BrntWS6

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Stupid question, since most of not all of us hammer on anything we tune lol, but during normal driving, has anyone with the tune seen any improvement in fuel economy?
Yes..2 mpg maybe more. I did not do a long run on 93. I switched to E85 pretty quick so I did not get a good baseline.

VerservJL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I use only 93 and I see a 2+ mpg increase but only during spring-fall. Once I get the winter mix my mileage goes back in the crapper.

Advertisement

Next Venture Motorsports

Advertisement