Sponsored

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
Do you guys offer bench flashing ECU if someone wants just one tune and have no reason to invest in handheld tuned to switch tunes?. My wife would be happy with just 87 tune.
Good question - I actually would like this as well (on a spare ECU) as I'd just leave it on the 93 tune all the time.
Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Moab/2021 392 Rubicon
Do you guys offer bench flashing ECU if someone wants just one tune and have no reason to invest in handheld tuned to switch tunes?. My wife would be happy with just 87 tune.
technically, but if an auto, it would mean you wont get the transmission enhancements either. And it would also mean if we release an update, you won't get that. And it only Saves $150 as we really intend for people to have the tuner, especially since we will be adding more than just tire/gear adjustments in the future.

Good question - I actually would like this as well (on a spare ECU) as I'd just leave it on the 93 tune all the time.
see above

BlackGenesis

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara unlimited
technically, but if an auto, it would mean you wont get the transmission enhancements either. And it would also mean if we release an update, you won't get that. And it only Saves $150 as we really intend for people to have the tuner, especially since we will be adding more than just tire/gear adjustments in the future.

see above
Yes, if difference is only 150 then it does not make sense. Transmission calibration adjustment will make it worth it as much if not more then power.

Is handheld comparable with Autel Chrysler 12+8 OBDII Security Gateway Bypass Programing Cable?

have one already to use with OBD Jscan

Screenshot_20200731-090802_eBay.jpg

mdallas

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M50i, BMW X5 40i, JLU Sahara
Can I still use my Tazer Lite with a Livernois tune?

Sponsored

BlackGenesis

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara unlimited
Can I still use my Tazer Lite with a Livernois tune?
You cant have them plugged in at the same, but once you load your tune, you can unplug tuning device and all the changes will be saved. You then can plug in your tazer.

You can also sell your Tazer and get somethig that has more functions than Tazer and does not need to be plugged in to have changes remain(actually writes to BCM)

OBD Jscan app with $20 licence + bypass wires $20 (ebay) or $35(amazon), and $35 bluetooth OBD2 adapter.

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
You cant have them plugged in at the same, but once you load your tune, you can unplug tuning device and all the changes will be saved. You then can plug in your tazer.

You can also sell your Tazer and get somethig that has more functions than Tazer and does not need to be plugged in to have changes remain(actually writes to BCM)

OBD Jscan app with $20 licence + bypass wires $20 (ebay) or $35(amazon), and $35 bluetooth OBD2 adapter.
Not sure where your information is coming from but Tazer writes the non-live settings to the bcm also, and can be removed. E.g. tire sizes, lighting options, etc. Leave-in installation is only required for the live features, features that jscan doesn't even support.

Livernois Motorsports

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, if difference is only 150 then it does not make sense. Transmission calibration adjustment will make it worth it as much if not more then power.

Is handheld comparable with Autel Chrysler 12+8 OBDII Security Gateway Bypass Programing Cable?

have one already to use with OBD Jscan

Jeep Wrangler JL Livernois Mycalibrator Tune Claims 50HP Gains (on E85) for V6 JL Wrangler Screenshot_20200731-090802_eBay
Honestly, I do not know if it would work, the concept is similar, but we don't require direct access to the gateway, we have you go right into the canbus junction itself, usually way easier to access.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
as for features, there are some service related items like resetting of adaptive, throttle relearn, etc. but tire/gear are the biggest ones we support. we are working on other items though
Will it be possible to download new features as you come out with them into the programmer?

Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If anyone in Michigan wants to loan us their manual trans truck, we can definitely work on it! Not sure why the one we had lined up has gone radio silent.

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Hi guys.

A couple of questions..
First, I am aware of the Coyote stuff you guys do, so the quality of your work is not an issue.

What I would like to know is:

1. How do you achieve the 'flex' in flex tune? I have a fair bit of experience with E85 and am a big fan. I have always used the Continental sensor inthe return line to grab the signal but you guys seem to not use a alcohol sensor. So just wondering how that is being done.

2. It looks like your tunes are locked and I would like to know if there is a way to unlock them? For instance, if I buy the tuner from you and later on want to add headers, or a cold air or whatever, how can I get the tune adjusted?

3. What are the warranty implications. FCA obviously went out of their way to say no to E85 and after you unlock the PCM, what happens to a) factory warranty and b) do you warranty anything yourself if there was to be a problem?

Thank you.

If anyone in Michigan wants to loan us their manual trans truck, we can definitely work on it! Not sure why the one we had lined up has gone radio silent.
Sponsored