Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

cn018_005jpn3oqad1el4dond9dvbrc2qrh6b-jpg.jpg

Live pics of the Nacho Jeep, a rolling catalog of Mopar Jeep Performance Parts.

Details:

The Nacho Jeep serves as a rolling catalog loaded with selections from the Mopar brand’s Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) menu, offering a blueprint off-roaders can follow to create their own custom trail vehicle.

Before a single part or accessory is added, this 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon already stands out thanks to the rare Nacho yellow color. Jeep Performance Parts featured on the Nacho concept include a brawny hood that is accented with the standard black hood graphic featuring the all-new JPP badge, which is engineered to accommodate a cold-air intake that feeds the 2.0-liter turbocharged I-4 engine. The satin black Mopar grille adds contrast to the Nacho exterior, and the sturdy steel Rubicon bumper offers off-road protection and functionality, and includes a Warn Winch kit.

Superior trail visibility, inspired by the Jeep Luminator concept vehicle shown at Moab in 2017, is delivered by A-pillar and brush guard-mounted LED lights from the Automotive Lighting division of Magneti Marelli, that mount via JPP brackets. Automotive Lighting LED header lights seal to the windshield for extra forward illumination, and a rear off-road scouting light uses four-color LEDs to communicate trail conditions: stop (red), 1-3 miles per hour (amber), 3-25 mph (green) and a rear flood light (white).

A 2-inch lift kit elevates the Nacho concept for increased off-road clearance and includes new 2.5-inch diameter aluminum body shocks. Oversized 37-inch tires wrap around 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels, and a satin-carbon finish on the wheels is the sole conceptual touch on the Nacho concept. The beadlock trim rings are finished in high-gloss back and secured with cadmium-plated bolts. Other Jeep Performance Parts include rock rails that are thicker and wider to protect the exterior and carry a grippier coating similar to that used on Ram Truck bedliners, 2-inch-round tube doors, and grab handles embossed with the iconic Jeep grille logo to assist in vehicle ingress.

The spare tire tailgate hinge reinforcement provides a rock-solid foundation for a spare tire carrier that mounts to the tailgate with strength enough to handle 37-inch tires. A JPP fuel door in black finish completes the exterior.

Off-road performance is achieved without sacrificing premium interior appointments. Black Katzkin leather seats are dressed up with the Jeep grille logo embroidered in light tungsten stitching on seatbacks, and light tungsten accent stitching on the seat bolsters.
nacho-jeep-concept-10.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-1.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-12.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-2.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-3.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-4.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-5.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-6.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-7.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-8.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-9.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-11.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-13.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-14.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-15.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-16.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-17.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-18.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-19.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-20.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-21.jpg

nacho-jeep-concept-22.jpg
Sponsored

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Teasing me with an unavailable color!
@JAY can you post a picture of a side shot?

I think it would look cool with black fenders.

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
anyone know what lighting and beadlocks those are

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
I love those LED lights.

Sponsored

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
looks like there from an Italian comp called Magneti Marelli

TxTravisty

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 OUTLANDER SPORT, 2008 BUICK ENCLAVE, 1933 CHEVY COUPE, 1968 MUSTANG
are those projection LED lights on the inside of the windshield? and how are the hood LED's wired? Would you have to drill a hole in the side of the body to run them to a power source?

phcn

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2002 KJ liberty/cherokee 2.5 crd sport+ (sold) - Jeep 2015 BU Renegade 1.4 multiair2 longitude - Jeep 2018 BU Renegade 1.6 Etorque South Beach

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I love those lights on the inside of the windshield. I wonder how they install. Hope they come out soon! Slick design.

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I love those lights on the inside of the windshield. I wonder how they install. Hope they come out soon! Slick design.
Hmmm, may be a glare problem though?

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Not sure that picture shows much? I just wondered if there will be a glare problem from inside the vehicle at night with the lights on. It seems likely with a dirty windshield, but maybe it is mounted right up against the glass.
Sponsored