First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

I'm interested in stepping into a new wheel/tire combination with either no lift or at a minimum a spacer lift for my 2018 JLU Rubicon. My goal would be a 35x12.5 tire on, what I'm guessing, would be an 18x9" wheel. Specifically, I like the Fuel Beast wheel, but my concern is that I'd like it to be able to take a 37" wheel in the future should I decide I want to go that route.

As I really have no idea on proper wheel selecting, I'm hoping someone could chime in with some thoughts. Below are some of the spec's that I've been able to determine, thoughts just want some other thoughts/opinions.

On the left of the rim size comparing tool is the stock Rubi wheel (I believe) from my research, and what I'm thinking will work based on the part numbers as shown on the Fuel website. Also shown.

Thanks in advance.

2018-12-15_10-06-35.png

2018-12-15_10-07-01.png
Sponsored

Peanut Butter

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL?
Sorry. I don’t understand what you’re asking.

35s and 37s will technically fit on most rims.

“Will they fit on your jeep?” is a different question.

OP
OP
LincolnSixAlpha

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry. I don’t understand what you’re asking.

35s and 37s will technically fit on most rims.

“Will they fit on your jeep?” is a different question.
Yes, that's more specifically the question, I'm trying to convey.

OP
OP
LincolnSixAlpha

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The stock wheel is not shown correctly. Backspacing is like 6.2” on it.
Thank's for that, apparently with a google search, it's been confirmed at 6-1/8" I readjusted for 44, from minus 44. I suppose that should correct my mistake. Also, I was considering 17" wheels, so the graphic is adjusted now for a 17" rim...

2018-12-15_18-04-30.png

Sponsored

Newyorkyan

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon
Hello,

I'm interested in stepping into a new wheel/tire combination with either no lift or at a minimum a spacer lift for my 2018 JLU Rubicon. My goal would be a 35x12.5 tire on, what I'm guessing, would be an 18x9" wheel. Specifically, I like the Fuel Beast wheel, but my concern is that I'd like it to be able to take a 37" wheel in the future should I decide I want to go that route.

As I really have no idea on proper wheel selecting, I'm hoping someone could chime in with some thoughts. Below are some of the spec's that I've been able to determine, thoughts just want some other thoughts/opinions.

On the left of the rim size comparing tool is the stock Rubi wheel (I believe) from my research, and what I'm thinking will work based on the part numbers as shown on the Fuel website. Also shown.

Thanks in advance.

2018-12-15_10-06-35.png

2018-12-15_10-07-01.png
I was actually considering the exact wheel to get on a 35x12.5x18 tire. Not sure exactly which offset and bs to get which will fit perfect on JLUR without a lift

XJrider

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL , 2 JK’s , XJ
How is it possible that people dont use the search function? This is the second time today .

OP
OP
LincolnSixAlpha

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How is it possible that people dont use the search function? This is the second time today .
Have done so many times, and have been sifting through the results, and yet I still have questions. Imagine that...

Jessicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sahara
We have a JLU Sahara with 35x12.5/24 on 24x11 wheel with a -44 offset, no lift and no rubbing during normal driving, however, it will rub occasionally if you push the suspension to its limits and Rubicon’s have about 2” more clearance in fender height
Sponsored