First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
High School Athletic Director/ Track Timer
So I am working on building out my trail tool kit and repair bag. Does anyone have a list of the standard bolts and nuts for common trail repairs? I have seen lists of wrenches/sockets needed but can't find nuts and bolts list.

I don't want to have to look through exploded views or diagrams to identify individual bolts if someone has already done this. [Could be a side project/money maker if someone would put together a kit of common nuts/bolts/washers etc. for a Jeep kit]
Sponsored

OP
OP
Keith C

Keith C

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Do you have links to those ?
This is a good place to start. There are a few other threads with specific wrenches too. I can't find a list for specific bolts and nuts though.

crbrenny

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Sting Grey; 2021 JLR Gecko
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a missing link or something above?

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
So I am working on building out my trail tool kit and repair bag. Does anyone have a list of the standard bolts and nuts for common trail repairs? I have seen lists of wrenches/sockets needed but can't find nuts and bolts list.

I don't want to have to look through exploded views or diagrams to identify individual bolts if someone has already done this. [Could be a side project/money maker if someone would put together a kit of common nuts/bolts/washers etc. for a Jeep kit]

I'm not sure if you're referring to the size and/or thread pitch, but our friends at @Northridge4x4 have this handy-dandy chart with torque specs.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Keith C

Keith C

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
I'm not sure if you're referring to the size and/or thread pitch, but our friends at @Northridge4x4 have this handy-dandy chart with torque specs.
I am not looking for wrench sizes but actual bolt sizes and threads. I want to be able to go to a store and buy spare/extra bolts for a trail repair kit. Has anyone created a list for things like drag link, sway bar, shock mount, tie rod, suspension bolts??

OP
OP
Keith C

Keith C

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation