Sponsored

Limited Time Save $200 on the Sunrider for Hardtop!

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey all!

Did you see our announcement?

Limited Time Offer for Jk and JL Sunrider for Hardtop! Now through November 30th!
  • $499 Black Diamond
  • $599 Premium Twill

For those Bestop Pre-orders, we will be refunding the difference if you have been charged, if you have not been charged we will charge you the new amount.

As for shipping... Weā€™ve finished up our final testing, final supplier parts are on their way to the factory right now, and weā€™re beginning to ramp up production and working to increase capacity. Pre-orders by both consumers and our distributors will be shipped first and in the order in which they were placed. We have a significant number of orders already ā€“ orders taken now will be shipping in November.

CassieAtBestop
Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
Just ordered!

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager
Any word on the retractable sun shade to go with this?

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Last Call.... you still have time to save big $ on a terrific product offering from Bestop!

@BestopTeam .... Thank you, Bestop!

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Just received my Sunrider from FedEx. Now, I'm waiting for my JLUR to finish its train ride.

Thanks for a stellar deal, Bestop!

Sponsored

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
Chatted with bestop team this week. Rep said the sunrider sun screen would likely be late spring. Also asked about sale and was told to keep watching web site. Not very helpful!! Ended up ordering sunrider for 10% off from CJ pony parts. Want to get it before the flock realizes spring is coming and they want one!!

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Chatted with bestop team this week. Rep said the sunrider sun screen would likely be late spring. Also asked about sale and was told to keep watching web site. Not very helpful!! Ended up ordering sunrider for 10% off from CJ pony parts. Want to get it before the flock realizes spring is coming and they want one!!
Well 10% is $70 and itā€™s halfway to 20%...hadnā€™t thought about them running out of stock with everyone ordering. Thx for the info.

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
Well 10% is $70 and itā€™s halfway to 20%...hadnā€™t thought about them running out of stock with everyone ordering. Thx for the info.
Yea. nobody stocks this stuff for the JL in any kind of quantity. Last summer, I waited months for the Coyote mirrors so I could take the doors off. by the time I got them, summer was over. That's why i wanted to jump now. With so many JLs sold last year, stock could be an issue when the first warm days start. I was ok with the savings of $80 from CJP so i pulled the trigger and ordered!

Chomper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Well, I went ahead and ordered the twill sunrider from Northridge 4x4. Their website said they had them in stock. Hopefully that is true so I can get the top on in the next 2-3 weeks.

I'm glad it is only 6 extra bolts as I just put together a TopLift Pro for the hard top, so I can strip everything down without much effort with my Milwaukee M12 cordless ratchet.

**EDIT** @Northridge4x4 came through. Their website said it was in stock and it was. It will be here with the next 48 hours and I'll be skipping work Thursday afternoon to install it.

Last edited:

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Well, I went ahead and ordered the twill sunrider from Northridge 4x4. Their website said they had them in stock. Hopefully that is true so I can get the top on in the next 2-3 weeks.

I'm glad it is only 6 extra bolts as I just put together a TopLift Pro for the hard top, so I can strip everything down without much effort with my Milwaukee M12 cordless ratchet.

**EDIT** @Northridge4x4 came through. Their website said it was in stock and it was. It will be here with the next 48 hours and I'll be skipping work Thursday afternoon to install it.
Nice, I just ordered my RSE steps from Northridge, and have the $200 voucher. Tazer or Sunrider...hmmm....
Sponsored