Sponsored

Lil' Mrs. Focker's Bright White Build

BamaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Grey
And now for the winners. Revisiting the longer spare tire bump stops, the Crown 55395993AB are perfect with the addition of the 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 bar stool / chair rubber tips from Lowe's.

The Crown stops:
P1002218-XL.jpg

Bumper inserted:
P1002219-XL.jpg

And the results:
IMG_3666-XL.jpg
Did you have to do any sort of trimming on the new crown automotive bump stop for the piece that goes into the body panel ... (the nipple?) I have the Icon Rebound wheels and dealing with the same issue. Wondering if the same combo might work for me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Did you have to do any sort of trimming on the new crown automotive bump stop for the piece that goes into the body panel ... (the nipple?) I have the Icon Rebound wheels and dealing with the same issue. Wondering if the same combo might work for me.
This combo required zero trimming, it slipped right in the hole and it was super easy to set up.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I utilized these.
Energy Suspension 29105G Spare Tire Bumper Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IDM1OCE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_k84bFbB3F560B

Little more expensive but you can trim (used a hacksaw) to exact length needed. Also found best way to insert in tailgate was to remove interior panel and pull through with needle nose.
Sponsored