Lil' Mrs. Focker's Bright White Build

ecentric

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0 Ocean Blue
You are right that she is pretty petite and might be 5'3" on a good day. So far steps/boards/sliders haven't been on her priority list however I have presented her with a ton of options that I have seen here on the forum and she has picked 3 that she likes.
Her top choices are:
LOD Rock Sliders
MetalCloak Overland Rocker
Ace JL Night Runner
I have the LOD sliders you linked here, and I love them. They were pretty easy to get on in my driveway, except for the passenger side front-most bolt, which was super awkward to drill without a lift. Overall, I highly recommend them.

20191229_123811.jpg
20191229_123758.jpg
Sponsored

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
We have done two things that didn't work out as intended. I picked up the following longer spare bumpers however they are just 1/2" too short:
Here are the ones I purchased:
IMG_3594-XL.jpg

Stock size:
P1002169-XL.jpg

Aftermarket:
P1002171-XL.jpg

Side by side:
P1002170-XL.jpg

On a side note, they were easy to install.
I just did the same for my spare. The stoppers from Lowe’s worked great.!

Love the build! Beautiful well equipped Jeep! And what a great job logging it,..good photos and excellent feedback and suggestions! Thank you for posting!

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Put some Redline Tuning Hood Lifts on today. One bolt stripped out so I will be calling in the morning to have them ship a new bracket and bolt. Overall very nice quality product and works super well for lifting the hood.
IMG_4035-XL.jpg

The second thing we did today was put together a Harbor Freight fold up engine stand with Topsy Products Stack, Rack and Roll 4 Door storage:
IMG_4029-XL.jpg

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My wife got to stretch out the JL muscles on the trail this weekend and her build certainly proved itself. I will try and get a video done by the end of the week.

P1002318-XL.jpg

IMG_9918-XL.jpg

IMG_4060-XL.jpg

IMG_9931-XL.jpg

Sponsored

STRUBI

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited
OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I have a couple of videos to share from playing last week....

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the XG Cargo GAMA bags and really like them so far. Nice place to carry tools, chainsaw batteries and a bunch of other small items:
IMG_4116-X2.jpg

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Next up was changing out the hollow tubing for solid tubing on the fenders to see if it holds up better. This is .38 and it may be a little much but Lil Mrs. wanted to give it a try and if it doesn't work she will try the .25. I wish there was a size that was in-between.
IMG_4118_heic-XL.jpg

Sponsored

RidgeRider

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Scott. You asked for photos a while back of the lights at night for the Baja Designs SAE fog lights so I have attached photos of 1) Fog Lights only 2) Low Beams (LED) only 3) High Beams (LED) only 4) HIgh Beams with Fog (Tazer enabled) and 5) 10" Rigid combo spot/flood light bar only (no other lights on). You can see that the Fog only is comparable to the LED low beam and adds much more near road detail than just the LED High Beams.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lil' Mrs. Focker's Bright White Build Fargo Jeep Lights Fog BiPh May 2020 002

Jeep Wrangler JL Lil' Mrs. Focker's Bright White Build Fargo Jeep Lights LB BiPh May 2020 003

Jeep Wrangler JL Lil' Mrs. Focker's Bright White Build Fargo Jeep Lights HB BiPh May 2020 005

Jeep Wrangler JL Lil' Mrs. Focker's Bright White Build Fargo Jeep Lights HB&Fog BiPh May 2020 006

Jeep Wrangler JL Lil' Mrs. Focker's Bright White Build Fargo Jeep Lights Light Bar BiPh May 2020 008

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Scott. You asked for photos a while back of the lights at night for the Baja Designs SAE fog lights so I have attached photos of 1) Fog Lights only 2) Low Beams (LED) only 3) High Beams (LED) only 4) HIgh Beams with Fog (Tazer enabled) and 5) 10" Rigid combo spot/flood light bar only (no other lights on). You can see that the Fog only is comparable to the LED low beam and adds much more near road detail than just the LED High Beams.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lil' Mrs. Focker's Bright White Build Fargo Jeep Lights Light Bar BiPh May 2020 008

Thank you so much for posting this, it is really nice to see the comparisons. We are going to install a KC 10" Flex bar (combo pattern also) next week after getting some brackets fabricated so your demo is really cool to show my wife what she can expect.

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Sharing a video of our adventures with the a local bunch of Jeepers from last weekend. My wife was very proud of how well her build performed:

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Here's a picture heavy update. Protected a good portion of the underside with MetalCloak skids.

Awesome stuff. I see you love MC as much as I do! The undercarriage skid and diff skids are on my list to purchase soon!

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Outback Adventures JL Trailgater this morning and then my wife drove us out to a new trail.

_MG_1666-X2.jpg

_MG_1669-X2.jpg
Sponsored