Sponsored

Lights that can be used on the road

dave12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
I have the LED lights on my Wrangler but I'd like to add some more lights that could be used on the road as I often travel in dark and winding roads at night. What I would like are lights that would allow me to see wider (and maybe also further if possible) on the sides of the road to be able to spot deers and wildlife faster.

I'd like some lights (LED preferred) that I could put at the front, on the bull bar of my bumper. I also have the auxiliary switches package, so something that is easy to wire to the already present wires connected to the switches would be preferred.

I do not know much about the details of the regulations, but I know that most off-road lights are not street legal. Do you guys know good choices of products that would fulfill my needs, or is there no chance that I could find that kind of light (I also don't know much about lights specs and stuff like that :angel:)?

As always, thanks for your much appreciated help! :D
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
check out baja design website, they have a pretty good detailed info to better understand the different lighting, patterns, etc. they offer sae street legal fog lights. they offer clear and amber lenses

just to give you an idea. you could run the baja design squadron sport when theres no cars around. since they are not street legal.

as for the light pattern. baja offers a driving combo. the light will give you a 42* wide pattern along with a 9* spot. that will give you what you are looking for.

OP
OP

dave12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Thanks a lot for the info @cosine! I'm gonna go check that out right away! :D
Sponsored