Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
50148196451_2e8d94c18f_c.jpg

Now through Tuesday, add a free LED footwell kit to your qualifying order of $200+ and add a vibrant glow to the interior of your vehicle! Choose from single-color or ColorSHIFT for full-spectrum color control*. The retail set includes (2) 15" Strips of waterproof LED strip. Strip can also be cut down into smaller sizes. Easy install makes this the ideal strip for enhancing your automobile's look. Strip is waterproof, and comes with a 3M adhesive for indoor or outdoor applications. Current draw is only .35A, which makes this an easy accessory to tie into other 12V components. Includes a 1 year warranty.

Add your free footwell to your cart with any of your favorite LED accessories through Tuesday, July 28!

GET YOURS HERE!

*Controller sold separately.
**Must add free product to cart. 1 per customer. Discount will show at checkout.

7_1265970490201416_1449691658722476032_o_1024x1024.jpg
Sponsored

aphillips76

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door
Build Thread
Link
Hey @ORACLElights ... Question for you. I’m interested in doing a light setup which would include ColorSHIFT headlights, rock lights and interior lights.

Heres my thought.

Interior lights me on when interior lights typically come on. Doors open, etc.

Rock lights come on with an Aux button.

headlight funky color stuff comes on with an aux button.

Colors for interior and rock lights are always matched and saved from last use. Headlight halos will likely match those colors too. Demon eyes will always be red.

Color changes via an app.

Is this possible and how many of what type of controllers will have need?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hey @ORACLElights ... Question for you. I’m interested in doing a light setup which would include ColorSHIFT headlights, rock lights and interior lights.

Heres my thought.

Interior lights me on when interior lights typically come on. Doors open, etc.

Rock lights come on with an Aux button.

headlight funky color stuff comes on with an aux button.

Colors for interior and rock lights are always matched and saved from last use. Headlight halos will likely match those colors too. Demon eyes will always be red.

Color changes via an app.

Is this possible and how many of what type of controllers will have need?
Hey Thanks for your message and I will be happy to assist you with this!

Anything ColorShift of ours will need to be operated by the remote or app that you wish to have. So you could put this on an aux switch but it would not turn on till the app or remote is used.

My suggestion would be to get the Oculus ColorShift headlights, and footwell kit, wire this to the BC1 Controller. Then the rock lights would have their own box. Both would use the Oracle ColorShift app and can be synced together or separated. You could put them to a power aux switch, but you would still need to turn it on/off from the app.

Would that be a possibility?

aphillips76

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door
Build Thread
Link
It’s a possibility but having to find a remote or grab my phone when I want to turn on the extra lights is not the user experience I was looking for. I was hoping to use a switch for on/off and remote or app to change colors if I wanted to. The thought is that the color combination I would want would likely not change often so a quick switch based on off would be perfect. Basically, if it were to remember it’s last state when it got power ( and turned on when it got power), that’s what I was looking for...
Sponsored