Sponsored

Light bar that will fit to my factory steel bumper?

Birdsong

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wangler, 2021 Silverado Z71
I put the Mopar winch guard on the factory steel bumper and then added a 10" light bar Rigid, mounted using the Mopar brackets and it works good is protected.
20201027_174746.jpg
Love this setup. Very clean. I would like to have this or something like this done. Mind telling me where you had this done, or did you do it yourself?

ML7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Love this setup. Very clean. I would like to have this or something like this done. Mind telling me where you had this done, or did you do it yourself?
I did it all myself, I got the Mopar winch guard and the light mounts for it, its a 10" Rigid Driving/spot Combo and the Baja Designs LP4 Ambers, I have added a winch also but dont have a pic - later today I can add one and the setup - Rusty's winch plate, Smitty X20, Bartech Zeon Cover, all done myself also I really like the front setup, I also have 2 KC Cyclones on each end of the bumper pointing down, 2 in the middle and 2 in the rear, I want to add 2 Rigid Sideshooters on the bumoer and a set of Rigid SAE Yellow fog lights eventually to.

Birdsong

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did it all myself, I got the Mopar winch guard and the light mounts for it, its a 10" Rigid Driving/spot Combo and the Baja Designs LP4 Ambers, I have added a winch also but dont have a pic - later today I can add one and the setup - Rusty's winch plate, Smitty X20, Bartech Zeon Cover, all done myself also I really like the front setup, I also have 2 KC Cyclones on each end of the bumper pointing down, 2 in the middle and 2 in the rear, I want to add 2 Rigid Sideshooters on the bumoer and a set of Rigid SAE Yellow fog lights eventually to.
Thank you! Most mechanical I can do, I did my front and rear bumpers and the winch guard, the front is just like yours, I went with the Rugged Ridge rear bumper with the Rugged Ridge license plate mount and I Quadratec license plate light and a set of Rugged Ridge rock rails with a step. And installed the Quadratec hitch and lighting harness. I have on the way the Mopar matte black grill with white surrounds, and now want lighting. But my wiring skills are limited to plug and play.

ML7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you! Most mechanical I can do, I did my front and rear bumpers and the winch guard, the front is just like yours, I went with the Rugged Ridge rear bumper with the Rugged Ridge license plate mount and I Quadratec license plate light and a set of Rugged Ridge rock rails with a step. And installed the Quadratec hitch and lighting harness. I have on the way the Mopar matte black grill with white surrounds, and now want lighting. But my wiring skills are limited to plug and play.
I used the switch pro system and did it myself its easy if you have an auto as the clutch hole in the firewall for the control cable makes it an easy install, watch a YouTube video or 2 and you probably could do it. I really like the setup I added 2 warn winch solenoids 1 winch 1 ARB and did all the install, watch a few vids before to be sure all of it was my first but had to by just a couple things
The sp9100 is the aluminum mount and the orange cat 6 is the control wire to the handle mount
Jeep Wrangler JL Light bar that will fit to my factory steel bumper? 20210524_112602

Sponsored

Birdsong

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used the switch pro system and did it myself its easy if you have an auto as the clutch hole in the firewall for the control cable makes it an easy install, watch a YouTube video or 2 and you probably could do it. I really like the setup I added 2 warn winch solenoids 1 winch 1 ARB and did all the install, watch a few vids before to be sure all of it was my first but had to by just a couple things
The sp9100 is the aluminum mount and the orange cat 6 is the control wire to the handle mount
Jeep Wrangler JL Light bar that will fit to my factory steel bumper? 20210524_112602
Thank you!

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon JLU 2.0t w/ eTorque & Moto Guzzi Griso
Does anyone have any ideas for a ~36 inch light bar mounted to the factory steel bumper without a bull bar?
Sponsored