Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's

Curtinti

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab
I ran stock take off rubicon wheels and tires on a 2.5” jks j-Konnect kit. For about a year and a half. Here is some flex shots with that kit. I’ve also add a picture of how my Jeep sits with 33's and 35's now. very last picture is 35's

5DD3DC33-5A3D-486C-919A-E92CD3A8D090.jpeg

1DBAC918-388E-4E26-9E8A-453EC748E3C8.jpeg

90449A71-E511-446C-AF60-B17ED4B1DC54.jpeg

2A720CE5-ABAB-4E90-BEE3-D361DDA38D3D.jpeg

FCCBAC54-0FB5-45AA-908F-46A4C7BDF45A.jpeg
How did you like the Falken Wildpeak MTs? Specifically interested in hearing feedback related to on road performance and road noise.

Thanks,
Tim
Sponsored

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
Yes I am running a rubicon suspension with 3/4 inch spacers. Jeep has great road manners and drives great. I think a 35 inch tire would be to much and a regear would need to happen.
Yes, tires are 285/75 (33.7”)also with 1.75 spacers which works great with the 11 wide tire. No throttle controller, but I am having a new turbo installed (warranty) so I am expecting a better drive after that is done.
Hey can you post more pictures of your jeep from different angles? I know you dont mind doing that😁

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

How did you like the Falken Wildpeak MTs? Specifically interested in hearing feedback related to on road performance and road noise.

Thanks,
Tim
on the road they behaved rather nicely. noise was pretty quite when new but after a year they started to get a big noisy. The Wildpeak all-terrains where quite start to finish, I had them on a silverado for over 3 years. So far i believe the patagonia MT's are really nice on the road and noise is better than the MT Wildpeaks.

Sponsored

FamilyJeeper10

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Are you putting rear bumper back on? You could put the rough country relocation bracket🤷🏻‍♂️😬. Im going same exact route. Rubi with daystar and 33.7’s but no wheel Spacers
I do not plan on doing a rear bumper at this time. I actually too my rear light harness off the stock bumper and spliced in a new set of lights that attach to my license plate. And I made a bracket to hold my plate, works for me.

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
I do not plan on doing a rear bumper at this time. I actually too my rear light harness off the stock bumper and spliced in a new set of lights that attach to my license plate. And I made a bracket to hold my plate, works for me.
Oh well it looks great . I thought you had to have a rear bumper on as like a law or regulation. Did you measure before and after to see how much lift you got? (Without tires added height)

FamilyJeeper10

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Oh well it looks great . I thought you had to have a rear bumper on as like a law or regulation. Did you measure before and after to see how much lift you got? (Without tires added height)
I just got a new inspection sticker without my rear bumper, the guy who’s shop it was came out to ask me how I did the lighting for the plate and was impressed. I haven’t had an issue yet.
If I remember correctly it was right around 1.75 in the rear and a little lower in the front due to my bumper and winch.

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
I just got a new inspection sticker without my rear bumper, the guy who’s shop it was came out to ask me how I did the lighting for the plate and was impressed. I haven’t had an issue yet.
If I remember correctly it was right around 1.75 in the rear and a little lower in the front due to my bumper and winch.
Hey wait 1.75 in rear with the daystar .75 inch spacers? Or 2.5 with daystar?

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
Well...after less than 24 hours with my lift and 33s, I decided I can't stand the look of the "small" tires after looking at my Jeep in the parking lot at work this morning. This just isn't gonna work out....lol Made an appointment on Friday to get 35s. On top of that, my wife even thought they looked too small but was afraid to say anything to me.
Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's C0C2E37E-FB37-45B9-B9C9-EAB4B2D1CD7C

Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's C0C2E37E-FB37-45B9-B9C9-EAB4B2D1CD7C
So you got the 35’s on? 👀 hows it going on 3.45’s? How much actual height did you get from the lift?

Sponsored

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
This is a picture of my current toyos next to my old wildpeak ATs which were 285/70/17. I love the Toyo's the on-road manner is great, very smooth driving with very little road noise. They are 11 inches wide so keeping the stock rims was something I enjoyed, paired with the 1.75 spacer makes a perfect stance in my eyes. Just a few extra pics of diff views for you, I did remove my rear bumper as the spare rubbed when I opened the tailgate.

tire .jpg

front view.jpg

rear view.jpg

bumper.jpg
From the old tires to new hows it doing? I might move up an extra inch😳

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
So you got the 35’s on? 👀 hows it going on 3.45’s? How much actual height did you get from the lift?
I don't feel the need to re-gear and my ride isn't sluggish. Losing 8th gear isn't that big of a deal to me. As is losing MPG. YRMV. I think I got a total of 5" with the lift and tires. With about a 2.25" poke. I love the look now.

Fuel Fire Desire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2020 JT Sport
I put a heavy steel bumper and winch on my stock Sport S with 285/70R17 KO2’s. After a few years it sagged the front end by just over an inch. The Mopar lift netted me 5” in the front over what I had. The front is still being sagged by the weight, and if the stock bumper were on it would gain nearly another inch (lifting the front bumper with about 80 lbs of force out of the 180 lbs hanging up there lifts it an inch).

It does look a bit awkward with 33’s now. At least compared to what it used to look like with stuffed fenders.

Before:

Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's 4o006mtl

VFdQQjzl.jpg

After:

Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's LTBJCdql

Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's ouTYeWll

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
I don't feel the need to re-gear and my ride isn't sluggish. Losing 8th gear isn't that big of a deal to me. As is losing MPG. YRMV. I think I got a total of 5" with the lift and tires. With about a 2.25" poke. I love the look now.
Thank you, do you have a throttle controller like pedal commander ?

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
I put a heavy steel bumper and winch on my stock Sport S with 285/70R17 KO2’s. After a few years it sagged the front end by just over an inch. The Mopar lift netted me 5” in the front over what I had. The front is still being sagged by the weight, and if the stock bumper were on it would gain nearly another inch (lifting the front bumper with about 80 lbs of force out of the 180 lbs hanging up there lifts it an inch).

It does look a bit awkward with 33’s now. At least compared to what it used to look like with stuffed fenders.

Before:

After:

i understand how you feel. It does look better than now to be honest. But its your choice whether or not to go up an inch or 2😬
Sponsored