Sponsored

Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
Here is my Sport on Rubicon tires and springs. The springs provided 1.5" lift in the front and 2" lift in the back. If you're used to looking at fat 37s then this one will probably look funny but to me it looks reasonable. (The second photo is out in the middle of nowhere a little bit south of Moab.)
Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's IMG_4249b

Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's DSC_6776b

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's 8BF57E0D-556B-4446-A090-82E6DA6B2DD3

mopar lift, 33 ko2, im totally happy with this. i bought new like this so may consider 35 when they wear but is my daily so maybe not
Was in the same boat as you. Mine is my DD and I had 33’s and said maybe when they wear out I’ll go up to 35’s but probably not.

Well yeah I went the 35 route and I’ll never go back.

I have Rubi take off + .5” Teraflex hockey pucks which altogether gave me 2”+ and now I feel like a need another 2”. Looking at a 4”+ lift kits now.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's DE21FBA9-731E-492D-84F9-6B9B0E920146

Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's 52C9C88A-35D3-40B5-A73F-D1BA30DA95DD

If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 2 DR Jeep Wrangler Sport JL, 18 BMW M2
Was in the same boat as you. Mine is my DD and I had 33’s and said maybe when they wear out I’ll go up to 35’s but probably not.

Well yeah I went the 35 route and I’ll never go back.

I have Rubi take off + .5” Teraflex hockey pucks which altogether gave me 2”+ and now I feel like a need another 2”. Looking at a 4”+ lift kits now.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's 52C9C88A-35D3-40B5-A73F-D1BA30DA95DD

If you have any questions feel free to reach out.
Your Jeep looks good both ways IMO. The Rubi takeoffs seem to work good with 33" tires on the sport $ Sahara models. Lifts like the Dynatrack & Mopar give more lift than advertised on these models. Having said that, you have a 4 door hardtop so a 4 " lift will probably suit you well IMO.

I'm definitely getting 35's when my 33's wear out, but the 33's don't look as bad with my lift as I thought. The one the I didn't think about when looking at iamstillvince 's post is he has a hardtop. The Dynatrack really lifted my soft top up.

Reference for the thread to help others out below. My 2 Dr. sport with Dynatrack Enduropsort lift, 1/2" teraflex spacers & loaded down with my recovery gear, smittybuilt air compressor, and tools.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's 20210712_135404

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Your Jeep looks good both ways IMO. The Rubi takeoffs seem to work good with 33" tires on the sport $ Sahara models. Lifts like the Dynatrack & Mopar give more lift than advertised on these models. Having said that, you have a 4 door hardtop so a 4 " lift will probably suit you well IMO.

I'm definitely getting 35's when my 33's wear out, but the 33's don't look as bad with my lift as I thought. The one the I didn't think about when looking at iamstillvince 's post is he has a hardtop. The Dynatrack really lifted my soft top up.

Reference for the thread to help others out below. My 2 Dr. sport with Dynatrack Enduropsort lift, 1/2" teraflex spacers & loaded down with my recovery gear, smittybuilt air compressor, and tools.

Yeah man yours looks good the way it is but yeah you will like the 35’s too. If you regularly carry that much you could always get (2) Teraflex Spacers and throw them in on the back two to level it out too. They are pretty cheap or at least they were awhile back. I’ve had my Jeep since Nov 2018 it now has 49.9k on the ODO. I think I’m going to go with a lift kit that’s 4”+ that has Fox shocks/setup. I thought about the Mopar lift kit because like you said most people got way more than the advertised 2” but I’m not sure if that settles over time.

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah man yours looks good the way it is but yeah you will like the 35’s too. If you regularly carry that much you could always get (2) Teraflex Spacers and throw them in on the back two to level it out too. They are pretty cheap or at least they were awhile back. I’ve had my Jeep since Nov 2018 it now has 49.9k on the ODO. I think I’m going to go with a lift kit that’s 4”+ that has Fox shocks/setup. I thought about the Mopar lift kit because like you said most people got way more than the advertised 2” but I’m not sure if that settles over time.
Yes, I agree. That's actually one of the better pictures I took of it. I don't keep all the gear in there all time, but try to at least keep the air compressor and tools just in case. The recovery stuff is pretty heavy. Thanks

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase

if this is the dynatrac lift and 33's I'm down for this stance...

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Find a Rubicon takeoff set of springs and shocks, preferably from a hardtop, steel bumper, and tow group Rubicon and call it done. Seems the ‘21’s on up might be lower so look for some from an 18-20. Spring part numbers you’d want will end in 61 (left) & 62(right) for the front and 91(left) & 92(right) for the rear. One number lower on each of those wouldn’t be bad either.
would a diesel willys 2021 spring and shocks be good for my sport 19 4 door? a guy is giving it away for free

Odyssey USA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
would a diesel willys 2021 spring and shocks be good for my sport 19 4 door? a guy is giving it away for free
That’s beyond of my knowledge of outcomes here but for free, try it and measure. It might be nose up with the weight a diesel Willys has up front. It might also be level.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar lifts use different spring rates for the 2.0T, V6 and EcoDiesel. Chances are the stock EcoDiesel springs are going to be much stiffer to handle the extra weight.

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
if this is the dynatrac lift and 33's I'm down for this stance...
Yeah, it looks better up close. A more far away picture I took, the tires look a little small, but some guys I showed at work liked it. The wheel/tire combo I have I think helps IMO. I also have my recovery stuff in back, that I've decided to just leave back there.

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
The 35's will look much better. There will be less space between the tires and the fenders at that time.

The spending never ends when you have a Jeep. :)

Remember to let us know how it drives with the 35's. Some people prefer to stay with 33's because they don't want to regear or lower their miles per gallon.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just got Mopar 2.5" (3") lift installed on 33s. I will keep it like this for awhile before I upgrade to 35s.
Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's tempImagehl3Ioz

Jeep Wrangler JL Lifted Sport/Sahara with 33's tempImagehl3Ioz
What size are your Wheels?
Sponsored