Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Color is a tough choice, but go to the dealership to see them in person. You don't really get the impact without seeing them in different light. Pictures never do them justice.

(I vote Punk'n!)
Ocean Blue! the only color. lol
Sponsored

Sponsored

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s

Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Do you have the flip step, or just the rocker bases? How's the climb with the 37's?
No step. Just the sliders. Itā€™s a bit of a quick step but Iā€™m 6ā€™4ā€ so itā€™s not too bad.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Still trying to decide on color :bandit:

awesome Jeep by the way.
Go to dealers and see the colors for yourself, in different weather/lighting conditions if you can. Jeeps look good in all sorts of colors. I wanted to avoid black/white/gray/silver, because thats what I have gotten for every other vehicle I've owned. I wanted orange, but didn't like it in person. I wanted red, but I could see myself getting something else red in the future. I ordered Mojito after seeing it on a dealer lot, which I hadn't even considered until I saw it in person. I love the 2 door JL in Mojito, and I am not normally a fan of loud, bright colors, and I doubt I would like Mojito on almost any other vehicle, and have no regrets with it. I like Mojito (and other loud colors) on the smaller two door, but I probably would've gone more conservative had I went 4 door. Basically, eliminate what you don't like, and you won't make a mistake.

kledzik44

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door
Scoured these forums looking for inspiration for my JLR so I wanted repay the favor and help out anyone else in a similar boat as me:

2019 JLR 2.0 Turbo
37x12.50 KM3s
17" Venomrex VR-501s
Teraflex ST1 1.5" spacer lift with Falcon 2.1 shocks & 2" bump stop kit
Teraflex Sport LCAs

Rides smoother than stock, not a huge hit in acceleration or MPG. I think the proportions and stance look perfect with the smaller lift and relatively small 37s. Haven't taken it off road yet but if the situation dictates I may upgrade to a full 2.5" lift down the road.

1.jpg

2.jpg

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Scoured these forums looking for inspiration for my JLR so I wanted repay the favor and help out anyone else in a similar boat as me:
Great looking JLR Ryan, what offset are those wheels? Looks like a great fit at the fender, not much poke :)