Lift Work - Delaware, SE PA, NE Maryland

JeeperJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4xe
Hi All - Was curious if anyone has any recommendations of garages in the area for lift installation? I am in the “planning” phase of a modest lift and was curious if anyone had any experience to share with garages that did their install. I’m in the great state of Delaware, so anything in state or SE Pa, NE Md or S Jersey would be appreciated.

Or hey, if anyone wants to volunteer their expertise I can supply the beer! :like:
Sponsored

MikeinDelaware

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Turbo
Build Thread
Link
Hey, nice to see someone else from Delaware!
Have you joined "Infidel Jeepers of Delaware" on Facebook?
Not sure where you are in DE, but Audio Works in Newark does a lot of jeeps. I am getting a Rubicon shock/spring package installed on my Sport soon and will be using Audio Works.
Also there is Bully Frog Customs in Millsboro and Liquid Iron Industries in West Berlin NJ (don't have any personal experience with these 2, but they get real good reviews)

OP
OP

JeeperJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4xe
Hey, nice to see someone else from Delaware!
Have you joined "Infidel Jeepers of Delaware" on Facebook?
Not sure where you are in DE, but Audio Works in Newark does a lot of jeeps. I am getting a Rubicon shock/spring package installed on my Sport soon and will be using Audio Works.
Also there is Bully Frog Customs in Millsboro and Liquid Iron Industries in West Berlin NJ (don't have any personal experience with these 2, but they get real good reviews)
Thanks for the reply and info! No I haven’t, need to check them out. I’m in Newark, let me know how you make out at Audio Works.

nittanyjeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
The JP Shop out in Chester Springs, PA does really good work. I included the link so you could see their work and contract them to ask them questions.

Sponsored

nittanyjeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thank you, had any work done by them?
Yes, I have used them twice and they are great. It's pretty much a family business. I contacted them and asked a ton of questions via email and they are responsive and were willing to work with me.

OP
OP

JeeperJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4xe
Appreciate the input. Has anyone used the shops provided for work?

OP
OP

JeeperJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4xe
Yes, I have used them twice and they are great. It's pretty much a family business. I contacted them and asked a ton of questions via email and they are responsive and were willing to work with me.
Awesome, thank you!

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have been in contact with Joe from Joe's Jeep Jungle about a lift and he has been very responsive but have not had work done with them yet. My buddy has used them and highly recommends them.

Sponsored

Fourthandlong5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate the input. Has anyone used the shops provided for work?
I've used the Jeep Shop in Chester Springs as well on two occasions for lift work. Good shop and reasonable prices. Recommended !!!

Wolfpac81

First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR M/T (ordered)
I'm in Newark as well. I didn't know audio works did lifts. D'Antonio automotive in West Chester is the only Quadratec certified installer FYI. I talked to them at the auto show and they seem like good guys.
Sponsored