First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
High School Athletic Director/ Track Timer
I have a 2019 JLUR that I bough a few months ago. I think it has a Mopar lift (I have no idea how to tell but that is what I think) with Fox Shocks. I recently upgraded to 37"KO2s and I have some minor rubbing on the rear inner fender wells (they will probably come out soon). I recently did Dishpan Springs in the Big Bear area and the experienced guy that was behind me recommended that I get a suspension upgrade because I did not have enough droop and the rear wheels are coming up too often. It is my DD so I don't want to go extreme but I want to do some of the harder trails in Big Bear (John Bull, Gold Mountain, Holcomb Creek as well as other difficult runs). Suggestions for suspension upgrades that won't make my wife divorce me??!

Not sure how much you can see in these pictures but thought they might be helpful for those that really understand this stuff (I don't).

20210404_114920.jpg

image_2612.jpg

image_2616.jpg
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2019 JLUR that I bough a few months ago. I think it has a Mopar lift (I have no idea how to tell but that is what I think) with Fox Shocks. I recently upgraded to 37"KO2s and I have some minor rubbing on the rear inner fender wells (they will probably come out soon). I recently did Dishpan Springs in the Big Bear area and the experienced guy that was behind me recommended that I get a suspension upgrade because I did not have enough droop and the rear wheels are coming up too often. It is my DD so I don't want to go extreme but I want to do some of the harder trails in Big Bear (John Bull, Gold Mountain, Holcomb Creek as well as other difficult runs). Suggestions for suspension upgrades that won't make my wife divorce me??!

Not sure how much you can see in these pictures but thought they might be helpful for those that really understand this stuff (I don't).

20210404_114920.jpg

image_2612.jpg

image_2616.jpg
I’m sorry brother.....if you want great on-road manners and awesome flexibility off-road , you’ll have to spend some money, :)

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

20210404_114920.jpg

image_2612.jpg

image_2616.jpg
The last pic (rear tire in air) makes me wonder if front sway bar was disconnected? Then again, not sure it would create that much of a difference.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Keith C

Keith C

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
High School Athletic Director/ Track Timer
The last pic (rear tire in air) makes me wonder if front sway bar was disconnected? Then again, not sure it would create that much of a difference.
I was definitely disconnected! The trail was pretty serious and I was on 2 wheels for a bit. This is why I need an upgrade, to do more of this stuff.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase