Sponsored

Lift/Spacer Recommendations for Looks LOL

KCWranglerMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
First time Jeep Owner and Post! - I'm looking to just simply make my 2018 Wrangler look good, and do not intend on rock crawling and not much off roading at all, as this is my daily commuter. Any recommendations on lifts/spacers to increase my height of my Sport Unlimited, while trying to have a good ride quality still? I believe I'm set on 35s for tires and 20s for the wheels. I'm excited to customize it and am happy to be apart of the Jeep Fam!
Sponsored

Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
First time Jeep Owner and Post! - I'm looking to just simply make my 2018 Wrangler look good, and do not intend on rock crawling and not much off roading at all, as this is my daily commuter. Any recommendations on lifts/spacers to increase my height of my Sport Unlimited, while trying to have a good ride quality still? I believe I'm set on 35s for tires and 20s for the wheels. I'm excited to customize it and am happy to be apart of the Jeep Fam!
A spacer lift would be the most cost effective, but you may likely end up wanting to upgrade to a full lift kit in the future (that’s what I ended up doing). I have a 2” spacer lift for my 2018 Sahara collecting dust that I’d sell for super cheap if that’s the route you decide to go.

NoahVD

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Im running the 2.5" rough country spacer kit with the shock absorber extension brackets. Its $200 and gets the job done. It would let you run 35s.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!