Sponsored

Lift kits: What is everyone running? How do you like it? (2.5"-3.5")

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Teraflex has a kit that is about $2k, but I'd personally rather go with one of the brands (name escapes me) that are long established in the performance brake arena. Those go for $4-5k, which covers a loaded set of calipers and rotors front and rear. That's why I'd rather wait and put that into a set of 60's with 8 lugs.
I think you’re referring to the Alcon brakes. Yes, they are the best currently available for the JL.
Sponsored

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I was pretty happy with my Mopar/Teraflex/SteerSmarts/Rancho setup (netted just under 2" of lift after bumper/winch) running 35" KO2's, great on road and good off road...Except I did want for a bit more flex.

So when I was installing the new 4.88 UD44 Advantek front axle, 4.88 gears and chromoly axle shafts in the rear, I decided to upgrade the suspension again...

Not changing: Very happy with all 8 Teraflex IR control arms-smooth, quite, no binding and no maintenance or jam nuts, all the SteerSmarts gear, Rancho rear track bar with Teraflex rear track bar relocation bracket and Rancho's front track bar brace.

New suspension upgrades: (Have or ordered & waiting) Metalcloak 2.5" front and rear springs with Metalcloak front spring shim pack for exact leveling, Metalcloak rear sway bar drop spacers, RK 'No Limits' front sway bar links-these look made to order for Rubicons with electric sway bar disconnect, RK rear bump stop, Synergy front snap-lock bump stop, Synergy rear sway bar links-like the factory style offset and the high-flex lower bushing and for shocks have decided to go with AccuTune Fox 2.0's-these should be ideal for a 2-door and light weight 37" KO2's. (These have to wait on till I can get my JLR on the scales) Have not decided on which front driveshaft to use yet but leaning towards one of the Adams...IMHO, this combo should be very hard to top for a 2.5" setup!

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I'm (recently)running the EVO coilover/long arm kit. Absolutely love it. Great ride and, obviously, stupid good flex. Pics below are flexed out until stock D/S hit gas tank. With Adams 1350 installed it's now got a bit more :)

image1.jpeg

IMG_7258.JPG
Sponsored