First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I thought that was for Ecodiesels earlier than my MY2021. I checked my owner's site at jeep.com and they only list Y09 and Y81 - both completed in March 2022. Zouch, your Avatar doesnt display your model year. Is yours a 2020 perhaps?

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
mine's a 2021.

got a personalized printed version of that letter via snail-mail.

in typical stupid J**p app fashion, this Recall does not show in the J**p app, though another one for a Rear View Camera issue (Z86) with the Radio does (and i did not get snail-mail for that one).

I thought that was for Ecodiesels earlier than my MY2021. I checked my owner's site at jeep.com and they only list Y09 and Y81 - both completed in March 2022. Zouch, your Avatar doesnt display your model year. Is yours a 2020 perhaps?

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Me and JL Diesel got ours not to far apart in 22 and his died. So sounds like it needs to be expanded!

JL Diesel

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JL Diesel Sport S
Me and JL Diesel got ours not to far apart in 22 and his died. So sounds like it needs to be expanded!
Correct. I think they are holding on full recall of all CP4 pumps because they don’t have a fix except replace and hope it lasts longer. I’m still shocked the dealership was stocked with complete diesel fuel system replacements unless they were expecting lots of these fixes.
Sponsored