First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Everyone,
I was hoping you guys could help me decide on a lift kit. I'm thinking 2-2.5" nothing crazy. This is a daily driver and will be used for light to moderate offroading. I don't plan to do anything that makes me nervous like rock crawling and such. I don't really have a set budget I just need it to perform well on and off road and ride comfortably. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I currently have the Mopar kit with a couple add ons. It rides great. I did the following:

Mopar lift
Adjustable front track bar
Geometry brackets
RK spring isolators

You will maintain your warranty on suspension and it will handle better than stock.

Last edited:

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Take a look at Daystar 2”. It’s a spacer lift so the ride won’t change much at all and you know how much lift you are getting, price isn’t crazy ($300), and it has LCA to correct caster.

Look for kits with low to no maintenance (all bushings aren’t created equal), comes with caster correction (by using arms not cam bolts), no cutting involved, and a warranty.

If you don’t want spacers go Synergy or MC.

ChadPARubicon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon-two door gas V6
Hey Everyone,
I was hoping you guys could help me decide on a lift kit. I'm thinking 2-2.5" nothing crazy. This is a daily driver and will be used for light to moderate offroading. I don't plan to do anything that makes me nervous like rock crawling and such. I don't really have a set budget I just need it to perform well on and off road and ride comfortably. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
If you want quality check out the Clayton Ride Right. 1.5inch would be sufficient and give you what is mentioned above. Clayton is premium too and if you need to add more control arms you can upgrade to Clayton Overland Plus kit. Same boat as me you are in. I have a new two door Rubicon and am looking for something from 2 to 2.5 inches and want a great ride on the road where I will be most of the time but can also use offroad too but not hardcore crawling on rocks. I would stick with Clayton, Teraflex, or Evo Manufacturing. Some like MetalCloak too.

Sponsored

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 2017 WK2, 2018 JLU, 2022 JTOD
If you want quality check out the Clayton Ride Right. 1.5inch would be sufficient and give you what is mentioned above. Clayton is premium too and if you need to add more control arms you can upgrade to Clayton Overland Plus kit. Same boat as me you are in. I have a new two door Rubicon and am looking for something from 2 to 2.5 inches and want a great ride on the road where I will be most of the time but can also use offroad too but not hardcore crawling on rocks. I would stick with Clayton, Teraflex, or Evo Manufacturing. Some like MetalCloak too.
Pretty sure she lifted it 5 years ago bud.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Uhh, you realize you just revived a 4+ year old thread? Your advice might be a tad late.