Lift Kit questions - 1st Jeep

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
My first Wrangler so I’m sorry if this has been asked before but I’m really looking to find out/get opinions on what people prefer. Difference between a spacer lift kit and I guess a suspension lift kit?

I’m looking to put 35s on my JLU Sport S but I wanted to put a 2 to 2.5 inch lift on it anyway. I want the added height to it but I am very new to this. Should I be looking for the spacer kit or the lift kit? Also looking to get an RC one... not sure if I’m looking at the right thing. Please help!

https://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-s...MItZfjgb_H3AIVgYTICh2t7Aq9EAQYAiABEgIrtfD_BwE

I’m in Raleigh NC if anyone knows of any places/mechanics that they recommend near by.
Sponsored

ZONA.OVRLND

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 392 Hemi Wrangler - Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My first Wrangler so I’m sorry if this has been asked before but I’m really looking to find out/get opinions on what people prefer. Difference between a spacer lift kit and I guess a suspension lift kit?

I’m looking to put 35s on my JLU Sport S but I wanted to put a 2 to 2.5 inch lift on it anyway. I want the added height to it but I am very new to this. Should I be looking for the spacer kit or the lift kit? Also looking to get an RC one... not sure if I’m looking at the right thing. Please help!

https://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-s...MItZfjgb_H3AIVgYTICh2t7Aq9EAQYAiABEgIrtfD_BwE

I’m in Raleigh NC if anyone knows of any places/mechanics that they recommend near by.

Depends on use.

In general, if you're looking to do it more for looks on a daily driver, with the occasional dirt trails to go camping or exploring on dirt roads that aren't too technical or that don't have more challenging obstacles, then a spacer lift will do, and you'll save money in comparison to a suspension lift.

If you're looking for the look as a daily driver, but also want improved/better capability offroad for trails that are more technical and have more obstacles to conquer, then a suspension lift will give you more to satisfy that need. It will cost more, of course, as it is more involved and has more components to install.

Happy Jeeping, welcome to the family! ::Jeep waive:: :like: :jk: