Sponsored

License Plate mount for Winch Bumper with Hawse fairlead?

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
follow-up; went Fishbone, and it worked out nicely. no complaints (so far)!
Sponsored

SweetMissDaisy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD Hydro

aro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Iā€˜m curious how you got a plate holder thats supposed to cover the fairlead to actually be below the entire fairleadā€¦ did you change the way the two portions of the Tuffy holder are assembled?
I think I changed the way they are assembled. Once you have it in your hands it's really simple to figure out how to do it.

If you look at the very last stock Tuffy photo on Amazon, you'll see they show it mounted above the fairlead and flipping over the fairlead. If you look at my photo, which you quoted, you'll see I mounted it below the fairlead.

SweetMissDaisy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD Hydro
I think I changed the way they are assembled. Once you have it in your hands it's really simple to figure out how to do it.

If you look at the very last stock Tuffy photo on Amazon, you'll see they show it mounted above the fairlead and flipping over the fairlead. If you look at my photo, which you quoted, you'll see I mounted it below the fairlead.
Thanks for the response! Thankfully the dealer didnā€™t try mounting the plastic plate holder or do any drilling.
Sponsored