License Plate Cover with Factor 55 Flatlink

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Is anyone running a Hawse style fairlead with a Factor 55 Flatlink--and have a front license plate cover that covers said Flatlink? I removed the hook from my winch in favor of the flatlink, gives it a nice clean look. But I like to display my Parrothead front license plate on my vehicle. Ive looked at a few flip-up style front license plate covers made for a Hawse fairlead. Most of the reviews say it wont work with a Factor 55 due to its width. Appreciate any feedback.
Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Is anyone running a Hawse style fairlead with a Factor 55 Flatlink--and have a front license plate cover that covers said Flatlink? I removed the hook from my winch in favor of the flatlink, gives it a nice clean look. But I like to display my Parrothead front license plate on my vehicle. Ive looked at a few flip-up style front license plate covers made for a Hawse fairlead. Most of the reviews say it wont work with a Factor 55 due to its width. Appreciate any feedback.
This one clears, barely but it does.

https://stonsho.com/off-road-bumpers-with-hawse-plate-fairlead-sns138a/

Jeep Wrangler JL License Plate Cover with Factor 55 Flatlink 20210714_104729

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Not sure what brand this one is, may have been included in the bumper. With long enough bolts it fits :)
Jeep Wrangler JL License Plate Cover with Factor 55 Flatlink 5CFC93DB-3DE9-40A3-839F-C4C6F51C0A95

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
https://ca.cascadia4x4.com/products/flipster-v3-winch-license-plate-mounting-system-hawse-roller

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sethward01

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Not sure what brand this one is, may have been included in the bumper. With long enough bolts it fits :)
Jeep Wrangler JL License Plate Cover with Factor 55 Flatlink 5CFC93DB-3DE9-40A3-839F-C4C6F51C0A95
I like your style. That would work. Getting a cheaper one and adding 'shims' to clear the flatlink

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
AEV one does if you bend it a little. I had it on my JK. But the AEV does not fit with the Factor55 Hawse Fairlead, which is why I'm selling my AEV never installed, only opened front license plate mount. I'll post some pictures of my JK w/ it in a bit. Also if interested in my AEV plate mount PM me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sethward01

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
AEV one does if you bend it a little. I had it on my JK. But the AEV does not fit with the Factor55 Hawse Fairlead, which is why I'm selling my AEV never installed, only opened front license plate mount. I'll post some pictures of my JK w/ it in a bit. Also if interested in my AEV plate mount PM me.
Sounds good. Appreciate it!

OP
OP
Sethward01

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Not mine but thought it looked cool. Guess he added a little extension to flip bracket.

Jeep Wrangler JL License Plate Cover with Factor 55 Flatlink 8B2E49F0-F68C-4159-96E5-1D0A8CEC2AD7
I really like the way that looks. I didnt see any mods on the page with a brand/name. I may have to reach out and see what they used.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the way that looks. I didnt see any mods on the page with a brand/name. I may have to reach out and see what they used.
It was on the 392 FB group.
His name - John Wm Bishop (J Wm Bishop)

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
What about relocating the plate, while keeping the Factor 55 unimpeded?

I don't yet have a winch, but have been sitting on a Factor 55 1" fairlead and Ultrahook for months now. In planning for that eventual install, I opted for the Maximus-3 Stealth plate bracket. It mounts via the center mounting bolts for the bumper skid plate.
Jeep Wrangler JL License Plate Cover with Factor 55 Flatlink 20210128_132835_resized
Sponsored