Let's see your favorite trail photos!

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel
@Headbarcode you have to be in the red part of NY for those roads and trails. Outside Savona at a private park.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see your favorite trail photos! IMG_2900.JPG

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
@Headbarcode you have to be in the red part of NY for those roads and trails. Outside Savona at a private park.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see your favorite trail photos! IMG_2900.JPG
That pic was taken on trail #4 in Windrock Park. Tennessee is an awesomely beautiful state! Looking forward to heading back down in February, and spending a lot more time at that park.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see your favorite trail photos! 20220906_163751

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That pic was taken on trail #4 in Windrock Park. Tennessee is an awesomely beautiful state! Looking forward to heading back down in February, and spending a lot more time at that park.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see your favorite trail photos! 20220906_163751
Mike, how’d you and the misses like Tennessee?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Mike, how’d you and the misses like Tennessee?
So many great things about Tennessee, but knowing how much you "love" my long posts :CWL:, I'll keep it short by saying that it was overall a great place to be. My salary in New York is the only reason why we didn't start packing a moving truck as soon as we got back.

The main purpose of that trip was to check out multiple locations across Tennessee and Eastern South Carolina. We liked the Knoxville area the most, so we are heading back down in February to get a more detailed feel of the day to day life. And spending more time in Windrock. It's open 24/7 all but Christmas and new years, so I'll be able to flex both the suspension and my lighting.

Sponsored