Sponsored

Lets see your 392 on 35's or 37's stock suspension or lifted...

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I believe you may have to carry the tire in the rear cargo area. Although I didn't try to put on the stock tire carrier, I have read elsewhere on this forum and on FB that the 37" may not fit on the stock tire carrier.

Safe travels and good luck.
This is not a true 37 inch though. If anyone can confirm for me? I’m already going to have the stock tires in the vehicle, so it’s gonna be tough to try to fit a sixth one in there. It would probably only be for a few days to a week.
Sponsored

boxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BMW X4M Comp, 21 Rubicon 392
Occupation
Done working!
I pointed out my stock wheels to Discount Tire where I ordered my 35" KO2's and they said no problem. Their equipment then installed the tires without removing the rings. The 35's barely fit the spare tire carrier, so I can't imagine the 37's will. I was able to fit all 5 of my stock tires in the back, but it was FULL! Good luck!
Boxs

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
This is not a true 37 inch though. If anyone can confirm for me? I’m already going to have the stock tires in the vehicle, so it’s gonna be tough to try to fit a sixth one in there. It would probably only be for a few days to a week.
Did you get the reinforced tailgate? If so they may fit.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Did you get the reinforced tailgate? If so they may fit.
No I’m going aftermarket but trying to figure out the tire situation since I’m getting those installed first.

boxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Done working!
I have the MOPAR lift gate reinforcement. The 35" KO2 fit, but the tailgate barely would close because the tire hit the bumper. The KO2's are 34.4" per the BFG Webpage. There is no way anything bigger would fit on my Jeep. I have since installed a relocation bracket from Rough Country. All good now.
Boxs

Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I have the MOPAR lift gate reinforcement. The 35" KO2 fit, but the tailgate barely would close because the tire hit the bumper. The KO2's are 34.4" per the BFG Webpage. There is no way anything bigger would fit on my Jeep. I have since installed a relocation bracket from Rough Country. All good now.
Boxs
That is odd because I have the same set up and I have plenty of clearance. Enough to think 37s may fit.

boxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Done working!
That's why I said 37's would not fit MY Jeep. It seems there is no consistency, some have more room than others.
Boxs

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
That's why I said 37's would not fit MY Jeep. It seems there is no consistency, some have more room than others.
Boxs
Agreed there is inconsistency. I'm just surprised there is that much.

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Yea, the 37" isn't going on your factory carrier. Nope.

Sam

Sponsored

RivaDriver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Off topic question: Does the Bumper mounted bar interfere with the front camera vision/scope? & You have the set up I’ve been trying to find! Can you reply with your front bumper build out please? Would appreciate it!!
Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum Winch - #92815
Warn OEM Bumper Winch Carrier - #101255
Warn OEM Bumper Guard Tube - #102355
Warn 1" Black Fairlead - #100333
Factor 55 Ultrahook

The guard tube does interfere with the front camera a bit but not terrible. Here is a photo from the cockpit. Hope this helps.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see your 392 on 35's or 37's stock suspension or lifted... IMG_3318

ozon8r

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum Winch - #92815
Warn OEM Bumper Winch Carrier - #101255
Warn OEM Bumper Guard Tube - #102355
Warn 1" Black Fairlead - #100333
Factor 55 Ultrahook

The guard tube does interfere with the front camera a bit but not terrible. Here is a photo from the cockpit. Hope this helps.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see your 392 on 35's or 37's stock suspension or lifted... IMG_3318
Hey John,

Did you have any trouble re attaching the top two inside bolts on the OEM bumper with the Warn Zeon 10s winch? I went with Maximus 3 winch plate placing the winch aft as much as the grill would allow and the two top inside bolts on the OEM bumper are right next to the Warn winch preventing me from attaching the nuts. So, I have six of the eight bumper bolts and nuts reattached. And the bottom two inside bolts were pretty tough to re attach but got em on with some finger and arm contortionist moves.

OP
OP
RELBUS

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
For the guys who have installed a Warn zeon, how much did the winch drop the front end with stock suspension? Thinking I will need to add a 1" spacer to compensate for the weight.

ozon8r

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
For the guys who have installed a Warn zeon, how much did the winch drop the front end with stock suspension? Thinking I will need to add a 1" spacer to compensate for the weight.
3/4 inch for me. I went with the 10s and used the Maximus 3 winch plate. Of note, I could not get the top inside OEM bumper nuts back on the bolts. So running 6 of the 8 nuts. The Warn winch housing was literally 1/8" or less away from the top inside bolts, not enough room for the nut to go back on. And the bottom inside bolts/nuts were a PITA but back on and secured. No issue with the outside nuts either side.

RivaDriver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Hey John,

Did you have any trouble re attaching the top two inside bolts on the OEM bumper with the Warn Zeon 10s winch? I went with Maximus 3 winch plate placing the winch aft as much as the grill would allow and the two top inside bolts on the OEM bumper are right next to the Warn winch preventing me from attaching the nuts. So, I have six of the eight bumper bolts and nuts reattached. And the bottom two inside bolts were pretty tough to re attach but got em on with some finger and arm contortionist moves.
Yes, the top two bolts were challenging to tighten. It took quite a while to figure out the right combination of 18mm deep socket and extensions to get it done. I watched many install videos prior to the installation and it seems pretty much everyone found tightening these bolts to be a challenge.
Sponsored