Lets see your 392 on 35's or 37's stock suspension or lifted...

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Are those the Icon beadlocks?
Yep. The Rebound Pro inner beadlocks or whatever name they’re calling them. Was going to go with a traditional KMC beadlock but didn’t want to deal with the extra unsprung weight, mounting hassle, need to re-torque them, etc. I’ve seen people online running their Rebound Pro’s down to 8-10 psi with no issue so that’ll be fine for my weekend warrior needs.

jeepnjam

First Name
Jameson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
Yep. The Rebound Pro inner beadlocks or whatever name they’re calling them. Was going to go with a traditional KMC beadlock but didn’t want to deal with the extra unsprung weight, mounting hassle, need to re-torque them, etc. I’ve seen people online running their Rebound Pro’s down to 8-10 psi with no issue so that’ll be fine for my weekend warrior needs.
Yeah I've considered it as well. Realize this isn't the thread for this, but I wonder how many people have been successful converting the stock 392 wheels to beadlocks with the Mopar kit. I don't have mine beadlocked but I've been running mine at 15 PSI on the trails with no problems - fingers crossed I have yet to roll a bead.

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement