Sponsored

Lets see those sexy 2drs (pictures zone)

tgeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Rubicon
This photo was taken in Flagstaff, AZ at Catholic Church on top of the hill. I moved from Flagstaff to Show Low recently but I work in both places. Are you familiar with the White Mountains?
Yes, I'm somewhat familiar. We bought a place where we go from Chandler for (too) short visits in Pine Top. Several months back I saw a 2-door Hella Bella with its top off on White Mt. Blvd. near Eddie's Market. The yellow popped and looked fantastic. Seeing your Jeep's picture assured me that a good yellow is still my favorite and yours may be the one I saw. Thanks for your reply Matt. Tom
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

DJ3033

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
My wife's mostly stock Sport S. Currently a work in progress. We're putting 5x Rubi wheels with 33" KO2s, twill soft top (storing hard top or selling), quick disconnect swaybar, heated seats (PITA but done), steel tube sliders, LED conversion, straight pipe axle back exhaust, rubi front bumper. Will post after pics soon. Still haven't decided on what suspension lift to go with, either takeoff rubis, JT shocks and rubi springs, or mopar lift, or fox. This is her DD, and wants to start 'mild' offroading, so trying to keep mods "reasonable" 😆 but who knows what she will want to do next. I'm sure eventually she'll want 2"+ lift, 37s, steel shorty bumpers winch etc 🤦‍♂️😓
Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those sexy 2drs (pictures zone) IMG_4018

Sponsored

Jiggs1960

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2022 Chevy Colorado
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, was from the 201 class at RC. If you have not been offroad yet, I would suggest talking the 101 class at either RC or AOAA (https://www.rc4x4.org/programs). Also, check out the Mid-Atlantic section on the forum, we usually post when we are heading out so people can join. It is an absolute blast finding out what your rig can do. Stay safe in Coatesville (my wife and I went to WCU, we lived in Downingtown for some time, and my band plays at a bunch of bars down in the area).
Thanks for the feedback.
Just curious, who is your band, and where do they play?.......... classic rock I hope

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

My Sport in Safari mode, now dressed up with JT grille, WIllys tires/rims, and half doors.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those sexy 2drs (pictures zone) 5465D64F-1013-45FA-B0A4-51A0EA6F0C0F
Looks great! I’m wondering what is the difference between the JL and JT grill… is it simply the color or more??

Sponsored

Pacu

First Name
Pacu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door
Disconnect that sway bar!
That’s what I’m trying to figure out. I was the driver in this photo. I’m familiar with this obstacle and 99% certain that I had the sway bar electronically disconnected but I thought the same thing when I saw this photo. In the heat of the moment I forgot to check if the sway bar light was fully illuminated. Driving me a little nuts thinking about it. Both tires are on the ground.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
I kinda wanted to post this in the offroad thread, but this was after I made it back to pavement.

I drove down to Garden of the Gods today and tried to get on rampart range road. Closed at the Garden of the Gods entrance.

Drove North to the Woodland Park entrance. Drove north through it, it's nothing special. Just a really long dirt road, but fantastic for me as I'm still beginning and don't have self recovery gear or anything yet.

A great day overall, I had fun and I think the pup enjoyed the hours in the car as well!
Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those sexy 2drs (pictures zone) IMG_0351

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

Jiggs1960

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2022 Chevy Colorado
Vehicle Showcase
4th Base, we play in the West Chester area and the Jersey Shore in the summer. We are a cover band, but play everything from the 70's to today. https://www.facebook.com/4thbaseband/
Ryan
I know a guy that was looking for a band to play in Honey Brook for a bash for his wife's birthday, in April I think. I don't know if he has a band lined up yet or not. Is it something you might be interested in?
Thanks
Curt
Sponsored