Sponsored

Lets see those sexy 2drs (pictures zone)

XyloSesame

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tuscadero Sport S
Mostly mud and some sand around here but moving to Utah in the spring so can’t wait to explore there! Upgrades so far: Gobi rack, 33x12.5 Atturo MTs on Pro Comp 32s, Oracle Oculus 9” LED headlights and matching LED fog lights, JL Lite Tazer, Barricade Rubi rails, Diver Down seat covers. Future mods: 2-2.5” lift (looking at AEV or Dynatrac), bumpers, winch
I've been eyeing the Gobi racks, but don't know if I can justify the spend. I think I see the quick release in your pics so you can lower the soft top -- how is that working out?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those sexy 2drs (pictures zone) 20211024_154548

Enjoying some Texas Fall weather.
How are those ATZs working out? Have mine waiting in my shed until my Milestars are done, can't wait to get them on!

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
How are those ATZs working out? Have mine waiting in my shed until my Milestars are done, can't wait to get them on!
Over 25K on them and still strong. When it's time to replace them, I'll get the same thing.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Over 25K on them and still strong. When it's time to replace them, I'll get the same thing.
They've been replaced w/ the Baja Boss AT, so hopefully you'll have the same experience w/ them :)

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

hbanghart24

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport Manual
I've been eyeing the Gobi racks, but don't know if I can justify the spend. I think I see the quick release in your pics so you can lower the soft top -- how is that working out?
It’s definitely pricey but totally worth it in my opinion especially with the lack of space if we want to go camping we have a roof box or net we can throw on top of the rack! We have the quick release and it’s super simple to release the top of the rack back and pull down the top! Easier with two people but I can do it by myself if need be.

Sponsored

Deleted User 293754

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle Showcase
That's a neat setup. How well did it drive loaded up like that while pulling a trailer? Stock gearing and automatic I assume? I feel stock, my 6-Speed should be geared a little lower from the factory and imagine it would be worse with bigger tires.
Towed just fine from Houston to Arkansas I went no faster than 70mph. I have the 2L turbo etorque with the 8 speed automatic transmission. Plenty of HP and torque for a light trailer and light motorcycle. Inside of the Jeep was packed to the gills too.