Sponsored

Lets see those sexy 2drs (pictures zone)

cparke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Anyone have a pic from the front of a lifted 2 door with 33's? Really curious on seeing what it looks like as I'm leaning towards it. Just bought a winch and stubby bumper really looking for an aggressive look.

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
I painted the roll bar flat to blend in as I felt it complemented the black top.
Excellent. One of my biggest pet peeves of light color JLs is seeing the rollbar. Makes a huge difference, like painting the muffler.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Anyone have a pic from the front of a lifted 2 door with 33's? Really curious on seeing what it looks like as I'm leaning towards it. Just bought a winch and stubby bumper really looking for an aggressive look.
Here's a few pics of mine, Rubicon suspension w/ winch, stubby and 3/4" spacers in front to make up for the extra weight.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those sexy 2drs (pictures zone) IMG_0897.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those sexy 2drs (pictures zone) IMG_0899.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those sexy 2drs (pictures zone) IMG_0902.JPG

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
I painted the roll bar flat to blend in as I felt it complemented the black top.
What did you use - regular rattle can, or paint in a shop? It looks awesome! I've always thought a black bar would look just right with the top down.

Partswiz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door
Thanks for the compliments, I used the flat black plastic-dip rattle can . Used a wax/degreaser to wipe down areas , removed a couple small shields then taped off and sprayed. It laid down even and easy touch up if scratched. When and if you want to remove just peel and wipe off 😎

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
Thanks for the compliments, I used the flat black plastic-dip rattle can . Used a wax/degreaser to wipe down areas , removed a couple small shields then taped off and sprayed. It laid down even and easy touch up if scratched. When and if you want to remove just peel and wipe off 😎
Nice, thanks for the tips! Plastidip FTW! Gonna make that a summer project for sure, it looks great.

Sponsored