Sponsored

Lets see those 2drs OFFROAD (pictures zone)

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
From yesterday.
Transalta trail, Alberta.
Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those 2drs OFFROAD (pictures zone) 23B661E7-1E79-4E9A-8DFE-CB7A1951F5E2
Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those 2drs OFFROAD (pictures zone) 98249C1E-E487-4898-B524-7D5389997887
Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Nice looking buck. What'd you get him with?

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
If it's anything like Michigan - the answer is probably "Jeep"
So that's what they mean by the "drive" method?. :giggle:

Funny thing is that Ohio also has a ton of deer, and a lot of related crashes. Yet I hit my 1st deer in Michigan... with a brand new truck. Still had temp tags on it.
Fortunately I saw it coming and was able to swerve to the shoulder. I still clipped it, but it wasn't a solid hit and the truck wasn't hurt. The Cadi beside me on the other hand ate that deer. And then I could see the pile up happening in my mirror as people were serving all over the place to avoid the smashed car and those that crash trying to avoid it.
What a mess, that's why you don't tailgate. Anyway, MSP came out and said that if I had no damage I could leave. I made haste as the crowd of mangled cars behind us waited to talk to him. I never did find out how many were actually involved, but that's my deer story. And it happened in MI of all places.

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
So that's what they mean by the "drive" method?. :giggle:

Funny thing is that Ohio also has a ton of deer, and a lot of related crashes. Yet I hit my 1st deer in Michigan... with a brand new truck. Still had temp tags on it.
Fortunately I saw it coming and was able to swerve to the shoulder. I still clipped it, but it wasn't a solid hit and the truck wasn't hurt. The Cadi beside me on the other hand ate that deer. And then I could see the pile up happening in my mirror as people were serving all over the place to avoid the smashed car and those that crash trying to avoid it.
What a mess, that's why you don't tailgate. Anyway, MSP came out and said that if I had no damage I could leave. I made haste as the crowd of mangled cars behind us waited to talk to him. I never did find out how many were actually involved, but that's my deer story. And it happened in MI of all places.
Yeah, they are all over the place until gun season starts. Then they hide their asses off, lol.

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
Yeah, they are all over the place until gun season starts. Then they hide their asses off, lol.
Kinda - I have seen them turn suicidal during deer season and opt to jump in front of semi trucks

Sponsored

Industrialwrench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 SRT Challenger. 18 4Runner off-road premium.
The trail was way more fun than I expected, nice and washed out in places compared to the last time I was out there. Still fairly tame though.